The Northern Bali Experience
Like in the south, northern Bali still packs a few natural and cultural surprises. Regions such as Munduk and Lovina pride themselves as being less-developed but being home to some amazing natural and cultural sights in a more laid-back environment.
• Explore the untouched regions around Munduk and Lovina
• Watch waterfalls and hike through dense jungle
• Get to know Singaraja, the former Dutch capital of Bali
• A perfect tour option for guests staying in North Bali
• Lunch at a local restaurant is included
What's included :
- A full-day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver
- All taxes and service fees included
- All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
- Lunch at a local restaurant is included (food only)
- Entry/Admission - Banjar Village Sungai Jingah
- Entry/Admission - Pura Beji
- Entry/Admission - Git Git Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Transfers from / to your accommodation from / to the meeting point along Bali’s south coast and Ubud
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Single supplement charges for single travellers, where applicable
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Stop At: Munduk, Munduk, Banjar, Buleleng Regency, Bali
In the morning, your guide and driver bring you in comfort to the starting point of mesmerizing two-hour trekking around Munduk.
The region is known for its fertile land, thus finding various clove, cacao, and coffee plantations and orchards is almost a given. During the hike, we pass some natural phenomenons unique to the region, such as jungle waterfalls and stunning scenery. The guides in this region are very proud to live and work among a plethora of natural resourced and will be able to explain what use these have in the daily lives of the northerners on Bali. Local markets aplenty, the one in Singaraja remains among our favourites (translated as ‘Lion City’), the former Dutch capital of the island. This laid-back town used to be a bustling centre of commerce and government, boulevards and old colonial residences of which various reminders are still visible.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Banjar Village Sungai Jingah, Banjarmasin Indonesia
Another site to behold and not to be skipped is the hot spring at Banjar Village where guests will have the chance to take a dip before moving on. Nearby, the Brahma Vihara Arama, a quaint little Buddhist temple is worth a visit and a spot to take some great photos.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Pura Beji, Main Road Sangsit, Sangsit, Sawan Indonesia
Before we continue exploring the region around Lovina, lunch will be served at a local restaurant where temple complexes us as the Beji Temple near the village of Sangsit stand out from the crowd.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Git Git Waterfall, Q4WQ+89W, Gitgit, Sukasada, Buleleng Regency, Bali 81161, Indonesia
On the return journey to your hotel, a final stop visit the fabulous Git Git waterfall is bucket list material for all who have chosen Bali, located in the jungle, with a final drop of around 45 meters. This waterfall is very popular among locals as well as overseas visitors, and is another ‘must-see’ for any visitor to Bali and seeks out hidden treasures surrounded by lush tropical vegetation. The day comes to an end as explorers will drive back to your Munduk or Lovina hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along Munduk and Lovina resorts only. Transfers outside these areas, including any harbour and Bali’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along Munduk and Lovina resorts only.
- Transfers outside these areas, including any harbour and Bali’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Customers staying along the beaches of southern Bali and Ubud; the programme may change slightly.
- Due to the distance between the southern Bali and Ubud resorts to this region, traveling times will exceed 12 hours and are on request.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is not operational during Nyepi Day, Bali’s Day of Silence. The date of this spiritual day changes annually.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local lunch address at a local restaurant.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- The protection of the country’s flora and fauna is of immense importance for us. We will not pursue any activities for guests that are not in line with our animal, wildlife and environment protection principles.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides