The Natural Beauty and Ancient Relics of the Balinese Midlands
During this full day tour you will discover the natural beauty and ancient relics of the Balinese midlands.
Begin you day with a hotel pick up and then be driven to Pura Taman Ayun, the 17th century temple of Mengwi, set in a beautiful park filled with trees and ponds full of lotus blossoms. The large spacious temples and multi-tiered shrines are surrounded by a wide, elegant moat.
Continue to Bedugul, a village in the central highlands famous for its stunning beauty and three lakes. Stroll around the traditional market where fruits, vegetables, orchids, exotic spices and souvenirs are sold.
At the nearby Lake Bratan photograph the Ulun Danu Temple, built on small islands in the serene lake.
Following lunch in a local restaurant, drive southwards to the famous UNESCO heritage listed rice terraces of Jatiluwih. Trek through this area of green stepped rice fields has been preserved by the Balinese farmers for centuries.
You will be returned to your hotel by late afternoon.
What's included :
- All Entrance Fees
- English speaking Guide when 5 or more persons doing tour (Driver only if...
- Hotel pick up/drop off all hotels in Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Seminyak,...
- Lunch at a local Restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
What's excluded :
- Any purchases of a personal nature
- Gratuities (optional)
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Taman Ayun Temple is a Royal Temple of Mengwi Empire. It is set on the land which is surrounded by the big fish pond and look like a drift on the water.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bedugul Market, Main Road West of Golf Club, Bedugul, Baturiti Indonesia
Traditional market selling all sorts of goods.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
This lakeside temple was constructed in honour of Dewi Danu, goddess of the lake that was formed by a volcanic eruption 30,000 years ago.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Lake Bratan, Bedugul, Baturiti Indonesia
In Bedugul there is a beautiful Beratan Lake appeared around 1,239 meters above sea levels. Beratan Lake is located next to Mount Bratan and Mount Catur. It is the second largest lake in Bal
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Be advised that Ulun Danu Temple is a holy site, therefore appropriate conservative dress is required
- Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
- Infant seats are available to request but cannot be guaranteed
- Light clothes for this hot tropical climate are a must. Plenty of undergarments and socks as well as walking shoes for any adventures like temple viewing or jungle treks. A light sweater or jacket is also advisable for air-conditioned transportation or highland areas.
- Pick up will be before the actual tour commencement time (except Ubud area)
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Indonesia will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- Suggest to take trekking or comfortable shoes, hat and sunscreen
- The 'Family Focused' Option is Minimum 2 adults & Minimum 1 Child
- Tour has been specifically designed to provide a more personalised service as maximum number of people in booking is 10
- Transportation will be by air-conditioned car or mini-van depending on total number in tour booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff