The Gate of Heaven of Lempuyang,Tirta Gangga, Ujung, Virgin Beach, Tenganan
Explore East of Bali as: The Gate of Heaven "Lempuyang Temple" is one of the most popular tour packages to visit interesting places in eastern part of Bali.
- The trip will start at 03.00 AM to 03.30 AM from your hotel then we will drive you to Lempuyang Temple which is more popular with The Gate of Heaven.
- Then the next destination is visiting Tirta Gangga Water Garden, the gardens of this Bali water palace show a unique mix of Balinese and Chinese architecture.
- The trip will continue to visit Taman Ujung Sukasada, the park is laid out very beautiful and unique reminiscent to the Dutch colonial period because the architecture of the park is designed by European style.
- Then we will drive you to restaurant to enjoy your lunch,
- After lunch we will take you to visit Virgin Beach.
- Then the last destination is visiting Tenganan Village, it is famous for its well-preserved village layout and the ongoing survival of its traditional crafts
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English Speaking Driver
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entrance Fee and Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Ujung Water Palace
- Entry/Admission - Virgin Beach
- Entry/Admission - Desa Tenganan
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Lempuyang temple is the highest temple in Bali. Here you will see the famous Gate of Heaven overlook to Agung volcano the biggest volcano in Bali. From this Gate you will see The Heaven of beautiful Bali like you are standing in the sky. Lempuyang Temple is believed to predate the majority of Hindu temples on the island. Definitely a highlight on any travel itinerary for the fit and adventurous, the main temple lies at 1,175m above sea level, up on the peak of the namesake Mount Lempuyang in East Bali. With attractions along the way including several other temples and hordes of grey long-tailed macaques that inhabit the surrounding cool mountain forests
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Tirta Gangga Water Palace is one of the most popular Bali Places of Interest designed and constructed in 1948 by Anak Agung Anglurah Ketut Karangasem (1887 - 1966), who was the last king of Karangasem. He was a remarkable man to say the least, not only because he was the architect of the water gardens but also because he helped with the construction of the gardens.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ujung Water Palace, Jl. Lettu Alit Tumbu Village, Karangasem 80811 Indonesia
Ujung Water Palace of Taman Ujung Sukasada is one of the most popular Bali Places of Interest located in the village of Seraya in Karangasem regency, its the sister site of Tirta Gangga, also built by the late raja of Karangasem. The complex consists of various large pools and historic structures set against a backdrop of Mount Agung and the eastern shoreline. The site suffered near devastation by showers of hot ash following the eruption of nearby Mount Agung in 1963 and also weathered an earthquake in 1979. Restoration efforts throughout the decades made way to its current splendor and it continues to appeal to both locals and visitors.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Virgin Beach, Jl. Pantai Bias Putih, Karangasem Indonesia
Virgin Beach stretches for about 700 metres around an attractive turquoise cove bookended with rocky cliffs and fringed with tropical forest. The not-so-white sand is fine and squeaky and a joy to walk on. Out to sea, on the southern end of the beach, Pulau Kuan sits whale-like on the horizon. There has been a fair bit of development here over the years, but Virgin Beach hasn’t lost its charm — what was once a truly virgin beach now is home to a small village of beach warungs, each with a bunch of deck chairs and umbrellas to entice you to linger — but who needs enticing? With fresh fish and cold beer, the only difficulty is choosing which one.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Desa Tenganan, Kecamatan Manggis, Karangasem Indonesia
Tenganan Village is one of the most famous Bali Places of Interest lies in northwest of Candidasa and situated about 5 kilometers from the main road. Tenganan is a symmetrically laid out Bali Aga village with a walled homes and unique crafts. Bali Aga was the original inhabitant of Bali, before the arrival of Hindu Javanese. Tenganan retains its ancient pre Hindu customs through a strong code of non fraternization with outsiders, further enforced by the protection of its surrounding walls.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Goa Lawah Temple, Jl. Raya Goa Lawah Pesinggahan, Dawan Indonesia
On your way, you will pass this very famous temple.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up the customers at 3.00 am - 3.30 am at the lobby hotel you are staying and please inform us the correctly hotel address and name of the guest participants.Hotel area- Ubud area at 3.30 am- Seminyak , Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Jimbaran area at 3.00 am- Nusa Dua, Sanur at 3.30 am- Keramas area at 3.30 amNote : another area please inform us 2 days before doing trip with us, please
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area : Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All of traveler show a health certificate from a negative Covid-19 hospital or clinic