The Gate of Heaven "Lempuyang Temple" and East Bali Private Day Tour
Best thing to do on your holiday or honeymoon to discover of the Lempuyang temple which is well known as the "Gates of Heaven, as it located 1,775m above sea level. having some picture at this temple is a must for your Instagram photo collection. Than next trip will be Tirta Gangga water palace, a former royal palace in eastern Bali which has unique stepping stones on the water that lead around the center piece. Also Virgin beach with crystal water and soft sand or less tourist.
The last visit will be Tenganan Taditional Village, one of the oldest Balinese Ancient Villages located in the east part of Bali. Get to know more about their culture and unique local community life pattern.
per adult from
8 to 10 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- English speaking driver & guide
- Entrance fee or tickets
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Ujung Water Palace
- Entry/Admission - Virgin Beach
- Entry/Admission - Tenganan Ancient Village
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Lempuyang Temple is Hindu holy temple dedicated to worship Ida Sang Hyang Widi Wasa which manifests as the god Icwara, located in the top of Bisbis Hill in the east of Bali islands, from here can see the amazing view of the biggest mount agung in Bali. The temple most know by tourist with name Gate of Heaven Lempuyang temple
Lempuyang temple located in East Bali islands at Karangasem city, sub-district Abang, Tribuana village. Situated in the top of Bisbis Hill, the temple facing to the mount agung, from this temple you can see the amazing view of mount agung. The temple is a holy place for worship Ida Sanghyang Widhi Wasa in its manifestation as Icwara
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Tirta Gangga Water Palace is one of the famous tourist destinations in east part of Bali are many small statues are intentionally set on the stone to decorate the park in order to make a good looking. All of the statues are taken from the Hindu Historical epos like Maha Bharata or Ramayana. On this page, we present the statue photo at Tirta Gangga Water Palace. Tirta gangga built in 1948 by King of karangasem, ;Anak Agung Anglurah Ketut Karangasem. This water park is constructed in a very unique architectural style of Bali and China.
Tirta gangga located at Abang Sub-district, Karangasem Regency in east part of Bali, about 83 km from Denpasar and 6 km from Amlapura to the north. Facilities available in this area such as small hotels, small restaurants, and shops and extensive parking area. Tirta gangga places in 1.2 hectares in area which consists of three complexes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ujung Water Palace, Jl. Lettu Alit Tumbu Village, Karangasem 80811 Indonesia
Bali Ujung Water Palace, which by the local people is called as Taman Soekasada Ujung, was built in 1919 the launching of this complex of water palace was performed in 1912 and inaugurated in 1921 by the King of Karangasem which at first used for resting place and for entertaining important guests such as kings or the Chief Executive foreigners who visited the kingdom of Karangasem.
The invasion of the Netherlands in 1908 where the regents status under the Dutch colonial and the King of karangasem given powers to regulate regional and wealth. I Gusti Bagus Jelantik then titled Ida Anak Agung Anglurah Karangasem was the last king who ruled the East Bali from 1909 until1945. The King of Karangasem on this period was the architect of Ujung Water Palace
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Virgin Beach, Jl. Pantai Bias Putih, Karangasem Indonesia
Virgin Beach is located in the eastern part of the island of Bali close to the tourist area of Candidasa, Karangasem, Bali. Bali has so many tourist attractions. The beach is one of the destinations for tourists who come to Bali. On this island we will find many beaches with their own uniqueness. Not only in the southern part of the island of Bali, the eastern region is precisely in the area
To reach this beach location it takes about 2 hours from Denpasar to use a motorized vehicle. local people call this beach Perasi beach. However, more foreign tourists recognize it as the White Sand Beach or Virgin Bali beach. If you want to visit this beach you don't need to worry about the name
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tenganan Ancient Village, Jalan Raya Nyuh Tebel, Tenganan, Manggis Indonesia
Tenganan Village is one of the oldest Balinese Traditional Village located in Karangasem Regency, east part of Bali. This village is much referred by cultural literature science of Tenganan Pegringsingan, which is very famous in the island. It own very unique local community life pattern which is one example of Bali Aga Village cultures (Hindu Prehistoric) and different with other countryside in plain of Bali.
Nowadays, this village has been appointed as a place for tourist destination which can present the attractive and unique matters which able to add the variation of object and fascination for tourist to come.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Goa Lawah Temple, Jl. Raya Goa Lawah Pesinggahan, Dawan Indonesia
Goa Lawah Temple, a shrine for Balinese Hindu ,Pursuant to the papyrus of Dwi Jendra Tattwa, the Goa Lawah's name is Goa Lelawah, the name which is given by Danghyang Nirartha (a priest overspread the Hindu teaching in Bali) when he stop in this place on his Tirtha Yatra trips. He arrive at a cave which is a lot of bats hang on and its unbroken voice clamor as hymn to add the beauty of the cave.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Traveler show a health certificate from a negative Covid-19 hospital or clinic
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.