The Charming Beauty of Kintamani
Swathes of rural scenery, spirituality, and a mecca for local handicraft, Kintamani brings forward the immense diversity of Bali. Set in a landscape of incomparable beauty, this full-day outing merely touches the tip of the scenic iceberg of central Bali.
• Learn about the philosophy of Balinese architecture
• Watch how skilful hands create stunning souvenirs
• Gaze over the rice terraces of Tegalalang
• Enjoy the scenery atop Mount Batur
• Get blessed at the Goa Gajah Temple
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A full-day tour with a professional English-speaking guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver (South Bali, and Ubud only).
- All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Lunch at a local restaurant is included (food only)
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Traditional Art Market
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Entry/Admission - Elephant Cave
What's excluded :
- Supplements for transfers outside the general pick up and drop off area
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement
- Single supplement charges for single travelers, where applicable
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Karang Tengah, Tangerang City, Banten, Indonesia
After being warmly welcomed by your Balinese guide and driver at your booked accommodation along selected beaches in the south, we leave the beach regions for the day and head straight into the countryside. First, we visit a traditional Balinese house compound, known as a karang. A Balinese home is the result of a complex interweaving of various elements – a kind of feng shui (the interaction of the physical world with the spirit one), economic wealth, caste, kinship ties and practical social requirements. Learn about the architectural significance at a family compound before we head out to Mas, a village of artisans with a focus on woodcarvings.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Next is Ubud, the village of artists and the market where they display their masterpieces.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
e then follow the road to Kintamani where you will see the beautiful UNESCO-acclaimed rice terraces of Tegalalang. Kintamani sits on the western side of the Gunung Batur's caldera boasting a picture-perfect setting with views of this towering active volcano and its crater lake. The villager's farming roots are not all lost as every three days a market is held selling local food, lake caught fish and locally grown oranges. The tour highlight is reaching the top of the ridge of Mount Batur, offering views of the 7.5-km volcano crater below. Lunch at a local restaurant completes this morning.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Elephant Cave, Jl. Raya Goa Gajah Desa Bedulu, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
On the way back to your home, far away from home, we visit the beautiful Goa Gajah Temple. This mysterious Hindu cave was only rediscovered in the 1920s and has a demonic mouth as the cave's entrance. It is also known as Elephant Cave, aligned with its distance near Elephant River and inside, sagas about the importance of this temple complete this full-day before heading back to your resort.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply;
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along South Bali (Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Ubud, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, and Legian) and Ubud. Transfers outside these areas, including any harbour and Bali’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions
- This tour is not operational during Nyepi Day, Bali’s Day of Silence. The date of this spiritual day changes annually.
- We regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users. Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion; we always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests
- The protection of the country’s flora and fauna is of immense importance for us. We will not pursue any activities for guests that are not in line with our animal, wildlife and environment protection principles
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.