The Charm of east Bali and Blue Lagoon Snorkeling
1. BLUE LAGOON SNORKELING : Swim and snorkel in the clear blue water of Indian Ocean, Blue lagoon Beach
2. Visit the ancient village of Tenganan owned very unique local community life pattern which is one example of Bali Age Village.
3. Marvel the beauty nature of Taman Ujung has beautiful park and unique reminiscent to the ducth colonial.
4. Enjoyed your Lunch Time overlooking the view of terrace.
5. Marvel the majesty Bat cave temple located near of hilly bank so it is called reef of middle hill and opposite to the beautiful beach with black sand along the coastak area.
What's included :
- Private Air – Conditioner Hotel Transfer
- English Speaking driver
- Fuel Gasoline / Petrol
- Cold Mineral Water
- All Snorkeling equipment
- All entrance Fee
- Insurance Coverage
- Entry/Admission - Blue Lagoon Beach
- Entry/Admission - Tenganan Ancient Village
- Entry/Admission - Ujung Water Palace
- Entry/Admission - Goa Lawah Temple
What's excluded :
Stop At: Blue Lagoon Beach, Next to main Padangbai Beach, Manggis Indonesia
BLUE LAGOON SNORKELING : Swim and snorkel in the clear blue water of Indian Ocean, Blue lagoon Beach has clean water is the best place to do snorkeling, swimming, and taking underwater photo, enjoyed to explore the coral reef, expect to see cuttle fish, angle fish, cow fish, and moray eels.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tenganan Ancient Village, Jalan Raya Nyuh Tebel, Tenganan, Manggis Indonesia
TENGGANAN VILLAGE : One of the ancient village owned very unique local community life pattern which is one example of Bali Age Village culture ( Hindu Prehistoric ) and very different with others countryside in plain in Bali. The most welk-known of this village includes countrified pattern of rural having the character of linear. Special ritual system “ Mekare kare Tradition, and its art crafting weave of cloth fastens- Ikat Pengringsingan.
LUNCH :Enjoyed scrumptious lunch time overlooking the view of the beach
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ujung Water Palace, Jl. Lettu Alit Tumbu Village, Karangasem 80811 Indonesia
TAMAN UJUNG : Is a beautiful park and unique reminiscent to the ducth colonial,the complex has a combination of Balinese and european architecture throughout three large ponds connected by long elegant bridges and pathways. The physical features and superb mountainous backdrop to its north, and sea to its southwest make it a favorite location for pre-wedding and artistic photographers.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Goa Lawah Temple, Jl. Raya Goa Lawah Pesinggahan, Dawan Indonesia
BAT CAVE TEMPLE : A cave said to house the sacret serpent that guaeds holys from Mount Agung and the cosmost. It is located near of hilly bank so it is called reef of middle hill and opposite to the bali beautiful beach with black sand along the coastak area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up & Drop off is available from most popular areas of Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, and Jimbaran area.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate