The Breathtaking North: Lake Bratan, Waterfall & Swing
Bali is a living postcard, an Indonesian paradise that feels like a fantasy. This tour is designed for those who wish to visit all the most iconic and photogenic sites that you always see on postcards and Instagram in the northern part of the islands. On top of snapping some Instagram-worthy pictures, you'll learn about the Balinese culture and history behind those sites and immerse yourself in the beauty of nature.
Visit Bali's most iconic photogenic sites and snap some cool pictures
Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature
See the iconic Lake Beratan, Handara Gate, waterfall and end your journey on a swing in a hidden hill
Snap photos and experience the beauty in the North.
per adult from
1 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Lunch - You can stop for lunch but you have to pay by travelers
- Entry/Admission - Banyumala Twin Waterfalls
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Banyumala Twin Waterfalls, Jl. Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Sukasada 81161 Indonesia
Banyumala Waterfall is one of the lesser known waterfalls in Bali.It takes around 15 minutes to walk there from the car park, the effort versus reward is highly in your favour .The path is mainly stairs cut from the earth and there is often a bamboo pole beside you to help you down. It's not difficult in the dry but could become quite slippery in rain, particularly if you are only wearing flip flops. So worth it though!. Unlike many trails this is a completely natural trail and rarely hiked trail. Just past the waterfall is a water curtain of various trickles of water down a wall of lush rocks,and it's a beautiful spot for a swim on a steamy day.It is possible to visit the falls year round, so whenever you’re in Bali you can visit if you wish.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Buyan Lake, Wanagiri, Sukasada Indonesia
Lake Buyan and Lake Tamblingan, separated by a rainforest-covered hill, approximately one kilometers, there is a pool that is connected directly to the lake Buyan through a narrow canal. The community pool is called Telaga Aya. The two lakes are known as the Twin Lakes. This sight is a great overview of the volcanic heart of Bali. Volcanoes have created and shaped this island, creating volcanic cones and lakes, and producing rich soils enabling a lush forest to grow. This lake is one of three twin lakes that formed in a large caldera. He was flanked by two other lakes, namely Lake Tamblingan in the west and Lake Bratan in the east. Lake Buyan (on the left here) is Bali’s second biggest lake, after Lake Batur and Tamblingan lake is the smallest lake on the island.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
Ulun danu temple is one of the tour visit when a sight seeing tour is organized to visit Bedugul Mountain resort or Singaraja tour.The location is one the west bank of the lake Beratan.The name Ulun Danu,literally means “ the beginning of the lake” But this might not to claim that the side is the beginning of a lake.It tend to indicate that everything that exist around the lake will the orientation to the temple site,and cleanliness around the area must be continuously kept.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are pick up from : Ubud,Legian,Kuta,Nusa Dua,Canggu,Sanur,Seminyak,Tuban,Jimbaran,Uluwatu,Kerobokan,Tanah lot,DenpasarPick up service not available if you hotel in : Amed ,Tulamben ,Lovina ,Pemuteran,Munduk,Candidasa,Sidemen,Padangbai.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- INTERNATIONAL TOURISTS WILL NEED TO BRING NEGATIVE TEST WHEN BALI REOPENS
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.