The Best East Tour-Snorkeling At Blue Lagon-Lempuyang Temple The Gate Of Heaven
Blue lagoon is many snorkelers favorite Bali snorkeling site, with its excellent corals, sitting on bright white sand. The clear waters, sandy bottom and bright light make this a very popular site for taking underwater photos. Our bus makes the 50 minute journey along the east coast to the small town of Padang Bai, we then take a local Balinese boat out to enjoy two snorkeling sites that usually include Blue Lagoon.
Next event visting tirta ganggga water palace The Tirta Gangga royal water garden is a favourite retreat in the regency of Karangasem, east Bali.1963 Mount Agung eruption.
Next event visiting Lempuyang Temple, locally referred to as Pura Lempuyang Luhur, is one of Bali’s oldest and most highly regarded temples
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English speaking driver
- All admission tickets
- Set menu lunch
- All snorkeling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Padang Bai Fishing Village
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
What's excluded :
- towel,soap and shampoo,
- Personal use
Stop At: Padang Bai Fishing Village, Karangasem Regency Indonesia
Snorkeling in PadangBai
Padangbai is located in the western coast of Bali about one hour drive from the Bali Diving office. PadangBai is a busy harbor location as this is the location for getting the fast boat across to the Gili Islands.
There is three main locations for snorkeling PadangBai, Blue Lagoon, Jepun and Ferry Channel.
You may see white tip and black tip reef shark, turtles, cuttle fish, frog fish, robust and ornate ghost pipe fish, frogfish, moray eels, garden eels, many families of puffer fish, porcupine fish, pipe fish, clown fish, banner fish, angel fish and so much of other reef fish.
Padangbai is characterized with its white sandy bottom and clear blue water unlike Tulamben and it’s black volcanic stones. It will take about 10-15 minutes jukung trip before we reach snorkeling site. Have no worry because a snorkeling guide will be on your side for this trip.
Beautiful coral for the chance to witness the edge of the coral triangle at its best and see some stunning and beautiful soft and hard coral formations.
so get in contact or book now to join us for your unforgettable
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Enjoy lunch in a rural atmosphere at tirta gangga water palace area
After lunch visiting tirta ganga water palace,Tirta Gangga literally means water from the Ganges and it is a site of some reverence for the Hindu Balinese. Strictly, the name refers to the water palace built in 1948 by the Raja of Karangasem, Anak Agung Agung Anglurah Ketut Karangasem. It is, however, the name widely used to refer to the general area which includes the water palace and the lush rural areas around. Tirta Gangga water palace is a maze of pools and fountains surrounded by a lush garden and stone carvings and statues. The one hectare complex was built in 1946 by the late King of Karangsem but was destroyed almost entirely by the eruption of nearby Mount Agung in 1963. It has been lovingly re-built and restored and has an air of authentic royal magnificence.
The centrepiece of the palace is an eleven tiered fountain and there are many beautiful carvings and statues adorning the gardens. The area around Tirta Gangga is noted for its rice paddy terraces.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Lempuyang is a Balinese Hindu temple or pura located in the slope of Mount Lempuyang in Karangasem, Bali. Pura Penataran Agung Lempuyang is considered as part of a complex of pura surrounding Mount Lempuyang, one of the highly regarded temples of Bali. The temples of Mount Lempuyang, represented by the highest pura at the peak of Mount Lempuyang, Pura Lempuyang Luhur, is one of the Sad Kahyangan Jagad, or the "six sanctuaries of the world", the six holiest places of worship on Bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.Ports
- DRY-ICE BALI, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pickup including Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Sawangan, Jinbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu Sanur, Ubud Area 7 am at Lobby
- Pick-up outside the area please give us info after you order this package we will tell you the pickup time
- Most travelers can participate
- Snorkeling around 25 minutes depends on the weather, if the weather is not good, it can be less than the time spent for safety
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized