The Best Boat Transfer from Bali To Gili Terawangan,Gili Meno,Gili Air,or Lombok
If you're planning to visit Lombok or one of the Gili Islands during your time in Bali, you'll need a boat transfer to get there. This round-trip fast-boat service stops at two of the Gilis (Gili Trawangan and Gili Air) as well as Lombok. Choose between the morning and afternoon departure time to suit your schedule. Pickup from Canggu, Seminyak, Kuta, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, and Ubud is by private vehicle; drop-off is by shuttle or shared vehicle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- shuttle service for dop off ( sharing car)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Padang Bay horbour
Your ticket is return/round trip ticket & we are offering 2 different departure time such as 9,00 am and 13.00 pm.We will get in touch as soon as you are submitted your booking to ensure everything will be done properly. Please provide your hotel address,phone no, & your email address when you are submitted your reservation. For example if you are choosing morning departure, our shuttle driver will pick you up in the hotel & then heading to our office near the harbour. Here we will provide you a short briefing related to your trip to Gili.
Your boat will start from Padang Bay harbor to Gili Trawangan, Gili air,and then Lombok, So please choose between these 3 islands. For example if you are choose Gili Trawangan, you also still could visit the other island as well at your own expense.
it will cost you around 4 dollars, and will take you around 18 minutes to travel from one island to another by using the public boat provided at each port. Please report one day before when you wish to return from Gili back to Bali in our office & our staff will provide you the detail information related the boat scheduled. Normally the boat will leave twice from Gili to Bali. First will be at 11.00 am & 15.00 pm but this is subject to change by the local authority.
Upon arrival in Padang Bay our professional and friendly staff will escort you to your official shuttle transport for transfer to your next hotel in our cover area without any additional fee,unless your hotel is outside of the shuttle service area. So we are looking forward to see and serve you during your vacation in bali.
Departure Point :
Traveler pickup is offered We do pick up our traveler and drop them back in to the hotel after we have finished our trip.Our cover area consist of : Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Airport, Benoa Harbour,& Ubud. Other pick up area please contact us for more detai
PortsPadang Bai Port, Bali 80871, IndonesiaBenoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
AirportsBali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Return Detail :Padang Bai Harbour, Padangbai, Manggis, Karangasem Regency, Bali 80871, Indonesia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.