The Beauty of Bali : Bedugul, Taman Ayun Temple and Tanah Lot Temple Tour.
A full day tour, with the routing to visit Taman Ayun village (the Royal Family temple), Bedugul vegetable and flower plantations, Lake Beratan with the temple of Ulun Danu inside the Lake along with beautiful view of temple, lake and the hill.
At noon the visit will be continued to see a spectacular Tanah temple. On this last stop there are some art shops selling Balinese handicrafts good for souvenirs and collection.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- All inclusive tour
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Tips / Gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
Beratan lake and ulun Danu Temple
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Pura Taman Ayun is a compound of Balinese temple and garden with water features located in Mengwi subdistrict in Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia. Henk Schulte Nordholt wrote in his book Negara Mengwi that Taman Ayun was renovated in 1750. The architect’s name is given as Hobin Ho.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Historical Hindu temple & iconic pilgrimage site built on a dramatic rock formation in the sea.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available for Kuta,Legian,Uluwatu,Jimbaran,Nusa Dua,Sanur,Benoa,Sawangan,Kampial,Pecatu,Balangan,Uluwatu,Kedonganan,Seminyak,Kerobokan,Batubelig,Canggu,Petitenget,Denpasar,Ubud,Sukawati,Ida bagus mantra and Gianyar regency
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.