Temple, Tegenungan Waterfall, Vulcano, Rice Terrace and Monkey Forest Tour
This tour packages will take you to the northeast of Bali. Joining this tour with lunch will open the gateway to discover the real Bali and more. Kintamani which belongs to Bangli regency situated about 68 kilometers from Denpasar city. This cool and appealing place has been long popular for its beautiful sights of Batur Lake as well as the well-regarded Mount Batur. And also we will take you to see the monkey forest in Ubud which is still maintained by its naturalness.
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Kintamani Highland
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Tegenungan is one of the many tourist places and destination in Bali, it is popular with waterfall. Tegenungan waterfall lies at Tegenungan Village, approx. 5 kilometers, south east Ubud. Bali has a selection of waterfalls that are fun to visit. For many people the idea of hiking through the jungle to a hidden waterfall and taking a cooling swim is the image of paradise. These places definitely exist and here are some useful tips of how to find them and what to expect.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Yanyan Gold & Silver Smith, Jl. Raya Negara no. 100 Sukawati, Sukawati Indonesia
Here, all Balinese silver crafters are creating the beautiful items which are able to attract not only domestic market but also the international gold and silver enthusiasts. The gold and silver jewelries product have been being favorites for many jewelry admirers all around the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kintamani Highland, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani 80518 Indonesia
Kintamani is serene district with 5 volcanoes situated on a hill 1.460 meters above sea level. three of them are Mount Agung, Mount Kintamani and Mount Batur. In addition there is a wide Lake of Batur in a valley making the entire sight truly contentment. With the plateau surrounding the area, it's needless to say that in Kintamani the weather is always cool and chilly particularly in the morning and at the mid night.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
The Holy Spring Water Temple at Tampak Siring. Tirta Empul, Bali, is one of the largest and busiest water temples in Indonesia. The temple was founded in 926 A.D. and is dedicated to Vishnu, who is the Hindu god of water. The name of the temple actually means ‘holy water spring’ in Balinese.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
The Tegalalang Rice Terraces is one of the main things to do in Ubud. This valley of rice paddies, located north of Ubud has some jaw-dropping views and is a great area to wander around. Explore all the different levels, have a swing, and of course a lot of photos.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Mandala Suci Wenara Wana or well known as Monkey Forest Ubud is the sanctuary or natural habitat of Balinese long tailed Monkey, in scientific called Macaca fascicularis. It is located at Padangtegal Ubud, Bali. About 749 monkeys live in this sanctuary. They are divided into 6 groups, namely in front of main temple group, forest conservation group, central point group, eastern group, Michelin group, and cemeteries group. The Monkey Forest Ubud has 186 species of the plan and tree in 12,5 hectares of the forest. The Monkey Forest Ubud has 3 temples inside namely Dalem Agung Padangtegal Temple, Holy Spring Temple and Prajapati Temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel. Please make sure you fill in your hotel name and your room number.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Bali goverment regulations : Foreign tourists are required to wear masks when doing outdoor activities or will be subject to the following sanctions: - Postponement of administrative services and a fine of IDR 1 Million for the first offense - Deportation for breaking the second time.