Tegalalang Rice Terrace Coffee Plantation with Jungle Swing
Visit the natural beauty of rice fields in Tegalalang, here we can do activities such as walking in the fields enjoying the natural beauty of the cool and green, finished from here we visited the coffee plantation. There is given free coffee to try and there is also a swing.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Entrance Ticket Fees
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
In this place you can see the view of the green rice fields and you can trace it if you are interested here, you can also play swing.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Alas Harum Agro Tourism, Tegallalang,gianyar,ubud,bali, Tegalalang 80561 Indonesia
Here you can relax and unwind watching the process of making Luwak Coffee and here you are given coffee and tea to try for free.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup in all hotels in Ubud.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.