Tanah Lot with Rice Field Picnic
Witness Tanah Lot without the crowds and visit a royal temple.
Usually visited during sunset, we will bring you to the stunning seaside Tanah Lot in the morning to enjoy this ancient temple without the crowds of tourists. Possibly the most famous and most photographed place in Bali, the temple sits majestically on a large offshore rock which has been shaped over the years by the crashing waves of the surrounding sea.
After photographing the temple exterior and the unusual rock formations, drive to Taman Ayun temple, a royal temple from the Mengwi Empire. This multi layered temple is set in a beautiful park and surrounded by ponds.
Take a stroll through the nearby ricefield and enjoy a picnic lunch in a simple Balinese hut with views of a stream and surrounding rice paddies
What's included :
- Hotel pick up/drop off all hotels in Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua and Seminyak.
- Picnic Lunch
- All Entrance Fees
- English speaking Guide when 5 or more persons doing tour (Driver only if 1-4 persons)
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any purchases of a personal nature
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Tanah Lot temple is one of Bali's most important landmarks, famed for its unique offshore setting. An ancient Hindu shrine perched on top of an outcrop amidst constantly crashing waves.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Taman Ayun Temple is a Royal Temple of Mengwi Empire and it is located in Mengwi Village
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is from all hotels in Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua and Seminyak
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Pick up is approximately 30 minutes prior to the tour commencement time.
- Infant seats are available to request but cannot be guaranteed
- Be advised that Tanah Lot and Taman Ayun are holy sites, therefore appropriate conservative dress is required
- Transportation will be by air-conditioned car or mini-van depending on total number in tour booking.
- Tour has been specifically designed to provide a more personalised service as maximum number of people in booking is 10
- Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Indonesia will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff