Tanah Lot, Ulun Danu Temple & Jatiluwih Green Land Tours
TANAH LOT, which has a breathtaking natural splendor, it stands on solid sea rock as also generally known as Bali temple in the sea & a famous cultural masterpiece for photography.
BATU BOLONG, a rock formation with a ‘hollow’ overpass linking to the mainland.
UNESCO SITE of 600 Ha Subak Irrigation System of "JATILUWIH GREEN LAND" offers to you for a memorable Journey through the thick tropical forest, untouched beauty and be amazed by the beautiful land, cultivated creatively and actively by the local community.
Amazing View of The Twin Lake (Buyan and Tamblingan).
ULUN DANU BERATAN TEMPLE, is the most photographed tourist attractions in Bali and typically known as Bali temple by the lake and only 15 minutes away from "HANDARA ICONIC GATE & WANAGIRI HIDDEN HILL".
BANYUMALA TWIN WATERFALLS, Beautiful crystal clear & serene Waterfalls with a really calm lagoon, suitable for swimming.
What's included :
- 1x Lunch
- Local taxes
- Mineral Water
- English Speaking Driver ( Cum Guide )
- Hotel pickup and drop-off with Private full AC transport
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- All entrance fees and ticket at all schedule stop
- What to Bring?Modest cloth,Hat,Camera,Money,Sun scream
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- Entry/Admission - Batu Bolong Beach
- Entry/Admission - Jatiluwih Green Land
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tamblingan Lake
- Entry/Admission - Banyumala Twin Waterfalls
What's excluded :
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Tanah Lot is one of the important directional temples in Bali. The temple is located on a rock just offshore. It is said to be the work of revered 15th century Hindu priest Nirartha and forms an important element of Balinese spirtualism and mythology.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Batu Bolong Beach, Jl. Pantai Batu Bolong, Canggu Indonesia
Pura Batu Bolong is a small shrine located just a stone’s throw west side from the famous Tanah Lot temple, which is featured by beautiful panorama with the big hole under the temple
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Jatiluwih Green Land, Jatiluwih Village, Tabanan 82152 Indonesia
Nominated for designation as a UNESCO World Heritage site, Jatiluwih offers a beautiful view of contoured rice terraces irrigated using an impressive communal water system developed by Balinese farmers. The scenic drive through the quaint villages and verdant slopes of the central coastal regency of Tabanan adds to the experience.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
This lakeside temple was constructed in honor of Dewi Danu, goddess of the lake that was formed by a volcanic eruption 30,000 years ago.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tamblingan Lake, Desa Munduk Kecamatan Banjar, Munduk, Banjar Indonesia
Amazing panorama of Twin Lakes (Tamblingan Lake and Buyan Lake).
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Banyumala Twin Waterfalls, Jl. Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Sukasada 81161 Indonesia
Beautiful crystal clear & serene Waterfalls with a really calm lagoon, suitable for swimming.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Wanagiri Hidden Hills, Jl. Munduk - Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Sukasada Indonesia
Pass By: Handara Iconic Gate, Handara Golf & Resort Bali, Singaraja 81161 Indonesia
Handara Iconic Gate.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up & Drop off area in the popular areas of Denpasar, Airport, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Jimbaran area.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seat on request and base on availability
- Guided in every object and not just drop by the parking area like mostly car with driver
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate