Tanah Lot Temple Sunset Tour Half Day
Pick up time will be at 1,30 pm from your hotel drive direct to Taman Ayun Temple, the Royal Family Temple in Mengwi, huge state temple of Mengwi Kingdom surrounded by a wide moat, the temple built in 1634, this temple currently denote as World Heritage Culture by Unesco, the main attcation of this temple is their uniques Meru or Pagoda shrine with multiple tiers roof, nect stop willb be at Bali Coffee planation which is not far from the temple, here you can see a traditional proccess for Bali coffee powder making. next stop will be at Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest, Fruit Bats and Monkey Forest (Alas Kedaton), located in Kukuh Village a litle bit west from Taman Ayun Temple, Tabanan regency. About 500 population monkeys in this forest, inside of the forest there is very old temple (Alas Kedaton Temple), Tanah Lot temple will be as the hightlight of the trip to see the amazing sunset behind the temple views.
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pick up/drop off, A Private Vehicle, entrance tickets, English speaking Driver
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Alas Kedaton
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, alcoholic drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Taman Ayun Temple - Royal Family Temple in Mengwi, huge state temple of Mengwi Kingdom surrounded by a wide moat, the temple built in 1634. Outside yard with open grassy expanse and meeting hall for held the meeting, dance performance and sometime cockfighting. Middle yard built high wood bell (Kulkul), outside yard to middle yard separate by open gate and from middle yard to inner courtyard separate by close gate. Inner courtyard has a lot of multi tiered shrines (Meru), from first till the highest one. The visitor allowing to see the inner courtyard from outside only.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Alas Kedaton, Jln. Tendean, Tabanan 82123 Indonesia
Fruit Bats and Monkey Forest (Alas Kedaton), located in Kukuh Village a litle bit west from Taman Ayun Temple, Tabanan regency. About 500 population monkeys in this forest, inside of the forest there is very old temple (Alas Kedaton Temple), big fruit bats hanging in high tree during the day time and will go to outside for feed in the night time. A lot of shop on the way to the forest and the local guide (one of the shopkeeper) will accompany you to see the monkey around and the end they will ask you to visit theirs shop for souvenirs
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Tanah Lot Temple, the end of the trip we will see Tanah Lot Temple. The temple perched on a little rocky islet. This temple was built in 16th century by the Javanese priest Danghyang Nirartha who built many temple near the sea around the island such as Rambut Siwi Temple in west of Bali, Pulaki Temple and Ponjok Batu Temple in North of Bali. In western side there are small temple built one of the temple in the top rock with hole it's Batu Bolong Temple, Batu it's mean Rock and Bolong it's mean hole
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up location will from all area in south area of Bali island such as Seminyak, kuta, Legian, Canggu, Kerobokan, pererenan, seseh, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud area.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- We provide face mask and hand sanitizer in the car for the safety measurement
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.