Tanah Lot Temple Sunset Tour
This half day tour package is made for those who want to see the best place to enjoy Sunset in west of the horizon.
Tanah Lot temple is a must visit place in Bali.
Before seeing the sunset, enjoy your escorted private tour by visiting one of the most magnificent Taman Ayun Royal family temple of King Mengwi “UNESCO world heritage”
This temple is situated in Mengwi village, 40 km from Denpasar, about 40 minutes’ drive.
Our next visit is Tanah Lot temple, situated in Beraban villagein Tabanan, 21 km from Mengwi, about 35 minutes’ drive.
This temple is dedicated the best place to see the tropical sunset.
During the sunset time at 6.00 pm, there will be performed a60 minutes traditional Kecak and fire dance show at the temple compound. (Optional ticket is required)
After the sunset or the show we will transfer you back to your hotel or next destination.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private & full air conditioned vehicle
- Professional English speaking tour driver as guide
- Entrance ticket to Taman Ayun Temple
- Entrance ticket to Tanah Lot Temple
- Sarong rental for visiting temples
- Toll road fees
- Bottled mineral water for every passenger
- Tax & service charge
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
What's excluded :
- Kecak performance ticket (you may buy on the spot)
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Taman Ayun Temple or Pura Taman Ayun is a magnificent family temple of Mengwi empire. This is one of the most visited temple in Bali, both local and foreign tourists. It's located in Mengwi Village, Mengwi sub district, Badung regency and about 18 Km north side of Denpasar town. Taman Ayun Temple is also one of six royal temples in Bali makes it very important both spiritually and historically. The temple’s name Taman Ayun describing to the ‘Beautiful Garden Temple on the Water’
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Tanah Lot means "Land in the Sea" in the Balinese language. Located in Tabanan, about 20 kilometres (12 miles) North West of Denpasar, the temple sits on a large offshore rock which has been shaped continuously over the years by the ocean tide. Tanah Lot is claimed to be the work of the 16th-century Dang Hyang Nirartha. During his travels along the south coast he saw the rock-island's beautiful setting and decided to rest there. Some fishermen saw him, and bought him gifts. Nirartha then spent the night on the little island. Later he spoke to the fishermen and told them to build a shrine on the rock, for he felt it to be a holy place to worship the Balinese sea gods. The main deity of the temple is Dewa Baruna or Bhatara Segara, who is the sea god or sea power and these days, Nirartha is also worshipped here. The Tanah Lot temple was built and has been a part of Balinese mythology for centuries. The temple is one of seven sea temples around the Balinese coast. Each of the sea temples was established within eyesight of the next to form a chain along the south-western coast. In addition to Balinese mythology, the temple was significantly influenced by Hinduism. At the base of the rocky island, venomous sea snakes are believed to guard the temple from evil spirits and intruders. The temple is purportedly protected by a giant snake, which was created from Nirartha's selendang (a type of sash) when he established the island.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tanah Lot, Beraban, Kediri, Tabanan Regency, Bali 82121, Indonesia
Optional local performance:
Opportunity to watch live Kecak and fire dance performance is also can be watch in Tanah Lot during the sunset time. *Ticket/ pass is available to buy on the spot.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The tour starts everyday at 02.00 – 02.30 PM from your hotel.We provide pick up and drop off direct from/to your hotel’s lobby at certain areas: Denpasar, Canggu, Jimbaran, Krobokan, Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Tabanan, Tanjung Benoa, Tanah Lot, Ubud, Uluwatu & Umalas
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.