Tanah Lot Sunset Tour with Hotel Transfer&Entrance Ticket
This Taman Ayun Bali Temple - is an old temple built by Raja Mengwi in 1634. According to the book entitled Mengwi Country which was published by Henk Schulte Nordholt, this temple needed a process of repair in 1750. Even this park was used by its users. Hobin Ho.
Its high historical value also makes Taman Ayun Bali Temple visited by many tourists. Moreover, this also has a supportive architectural design. Not to forget, this temple also has magical value and high artistic value.
aman Ayun Temple is very green, surrounded by unique river
The Pura Tanah Lot - is a temple that is above a lump of rock in the middle of the beach. This temple is a place of worship for sea gods, this also makes this temple built in a location very close to the sea.
Another uniqueness of Tanah Lot is the existence of a fresh spring source called Air Pabersih. This spring is of course a miracle in itself because it is located in the middle of a salt water beach.
Tourists can also enjoy the beautiful sunset
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up from your hotel and back to your hotel in Kuta, Sanur, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Ubud
- A driver car with a good AC
- A driver who can speak english as your guide
- Entrance ticket for each attraction
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot
What's excluded :
- Meal fee and any other personal (optional) expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Taman Ayun literally translates as ‘beautiful garden’ and is generally regarded as one of the most attractive temples of Bali. The Taman Ayun temple is situated in a beautiful park with trees and ponds, near the village of Mengwi in the south of Bali at about 8 km southwest of Ubud and 18 km northwest of Denpasar. Pura Taman Ayun was built in 1634 by the Raja of Mengwi, I GustiAgungPutu. It is a socalledPuraKawiten or family temple, a special temple where the deified ancestors of the Raja Dynasty of Mengwi and important gods of other temples are honored.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tanah Lot, Beraban, Kediri, Tabanan Regency, Bali 82121, Indonesia
Tanah Lot means “Land [in the] Sea” in the Balinese language. Located in Tabanan, about 20 kilometres (12 mi) from Denpasar, the temple sits on a large offshore rock which has been shaped continuously over the years by the ocean tide.The Tanah Lot temple was built and has been a part of Balinese mythology for centuries. The temple is one of seven sea temples around the Balinese coast. Each of the sea temples was established within eyesight of the next to form a chain along the south-western coast. In addition to Balinese mythology, the temple was significantly influenced by Hinduism.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick Up any Hotels in Kuta, Jimbaran, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Ubud, Uluwatu, Denpasar BaliAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port Bali
Departure Time :2:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.