Tanah Lot, Suluban Beach & Uluwatu Kecak Dance
On our Tanah Lot, Suluban Beach & Uluwatu Tour, you’ll experience the sheer beauty of Bali’s most unforgettable Temple. The rugged cliffs, sparkling turquoise ocean and soft sandy beaches will charm you and leave you completely in awe Let us take you to our favorite beach that are like nowhere else in the world! Suluban Beach (Blue Point Beach) and experience watch the famous Kecak & Fire dance performance at Uluwatu. This tour will start from 11:30AM to 20:00PM
This private day tour will begin in the noon, when you’ll be picked up from your hotel by your own personal English speaking driver guide. A member of our lovely team who will make it their mission for you to have a great experience!
We’ll take care of everything for you, so you can just relax and enjoy the ride – no need to worry about tickets & entrance fees. We’ve got you covered!
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private air-conditioned car
- English speaking driver tour guide
- All Entrance Fees & Ticket for Kecak Dance
- Gasoline & Car parking fee
- Mineral bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- Entry/Admission - Suluban Beach
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kecak and Fire Dance
What's excluded :
- Meals; Lunch and Dinner
- Other personal expand
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Tanah Lot epitomizes the romantic island of Bali. Tanah Lot means Land in The Sea, a perfectly fit name for its unique offshore settings. The silhouette of Pura Tanah Lot is one of the most popular iconic features of Bali. Imagine the image of a Balinese temple (pura) perched high on the rock, facing the wide open ocean. With the crashing waves below and the dramatic colors of the dusk sky as background, lit by the slowly disappearing sun. Tanah Lot is located in Tabanan, only around 30 km away from Denpasar. The temple is located some 300 meters offshore. The history of Tanah Lot temple was believed to date back to the 16th century, by Dang Hyang Nirartha, a respected religious figure in Bali.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Suluban Beach, Jalan Pantai Suluban, Pecatu Indonesia
Suluban Beach, also known as Blue Point Uluwatu and Pantai Suluban, is a spectacular beach that can be found in the Bukit Peninsula in South Bali. Suluban Beach is world-renowned for its left-hand point break that is very popular among surfers, but there are plenty more fantastic things to do at Pantai Suluban other than surfing!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Uluwatu Temple (Pura Luhur Uluwatu) is one of six key temples believed to be Bali's spiritual pillars, is renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 metres above sea level. This temple also shares the splendid sunset backdrops as that of Tanah Lot Temple, another important sea temple located in the island's western shores.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kecak and Fire Dance, Kawasan Wisata Pura Uluwatu, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
The Kecak Fire Dance show starts at sunset, usually around 6pm. A troupe of around 75 male dancers descend onto the stage with extended arms and shaking hands up in the air while chanting their fast-paced choruses repetitively. The prelude opens the 5 episodes taken from the Ramayana epic, as dancers in elaborate costumes artistically re-enact the tale with slower or faster tempos provided by the troupe complementing a scene of romance or suspense. The show ends when fire torches in the stage’s centre flicker against the darkened sky and the echoing chants subside.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up and drop off back to your hotel at Kuta, Seminyak, Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar, Nusa Dua, Kerobokan & Canggu area.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.