Tanah Lot, Green Bowl Beach & Uluwatu Sunset
Take a comprehensive private tour of the island's most iconic temples Tanah Lot perched on rocks overlooking the Indian Ocean in north west coast and Uluwatu Temple in south coast of Bali in one day tour, The hidden Green Bowl beach with crystal clear water and the chill spot all in all is paradise, the end of the experience visit Uluwatu temple to watch Balinese traditional Kecak dance performance during the sunset time, i will help you in queue at the people lining for entrance ticket as well as Kecak dance performance ticket, before the dance began, I will bring into a walking experience around Uluwatu cliff to see the view at south Bali ocean.
If you booked for only 1 person, we will charge extra cost USD20 because we provide private tour.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver guide
- Entrance fee to Tanah lot, Green bowl beach and Uluwatu temple
- Mineral bottle water during the trip
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- Entry/Admission - Green Bowl Beach
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
What's excluded :
- Meals; Lunch and Dinner (we will stop at a good local restaurant with your own cost)
- Ticket for Kecak & Fire dance performance
- Shopping cost & other personal expand
- If only 1 person booking, extra cost USD20 for provide private tour + USD20/car
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Tanah Lot epitomizes the romantic island of Bali. Tanah Lot means Land in The Sea, a perfectly fit name for its unique offshore settings. The silhouette of Pura Tanah Lot is one of the most popular iconic features of Bali. Imagine the image of a Balinese temple (pura) perched high on the rock, facing the wide open ocean. With the crashing waves below and the dramatic colors of the dusk sky as background, lit by the slowly disappearing sun. Tanah Lot is located in Tabanan, only around 30 km away from Denpasar. The temple is located some 300 meters offshore. The history of Tanah Lot temple was believed to date back to the 16th century, by Dang Hyang Nirartha, a respected religious figure in Bali.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Green Bowl Beach, Ungasan 80361 Indonesia
Green Bowl Beach is definitely one of the best white sand beaches in Bali.
The sand is crisp, the water is crystal clear and the chill spot all in all is paradise.
This 30-metre coastal strip with coarse white sand is located at the bottom of a 75-metre-tall cliff. At the base, you’ll come across 2 large limestone caves that house small rock shrines. They also provide shade and shelter for beachgoers and surfers throughout the day.
There isn’t drinks or refreshments down at the beach so be sure to take plenty of water with you.
For us, Green Bowl Beach Bali is a must if you’re heading down south to check out the Uluwatu beaches. We went down for the evening with friends and it made for a beautiful spot to hang out before sunset.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Uluwatu Temple (Pura Luhur Uluwatu) is one of six key temples believed to be Bali's spiritual pillars, is renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 metres above sea level. This temple also shares the splendid sunset backdrops as that of Tanah Lot Temple, another important sea temple located in the island's western shores.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Jl. Uluwatu II No.1, Jimbaran, Kec. Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up and drop off back to your hotel at Kuta, Seminyak, Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar, Nusa Dua, Canggu and Ubud area. Please let me know your hotel name in BaliIf only 1 person booking, we will charge extra USD20/car as we provide a private tour no share with other participants
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.