Tanah Lot Cycling Tour
Cycling Tours that combined between Sightseeing, Fun, Informative, and Educational !
Cycling along the magnificent paddy fields where the local farmers do their daily activities.
Explore the small villages and see the unique of Bali.
End up by the village where most of its people producing the traditional craft tilemanufacture which distributed all around Bali and used for most Bali houses. Get the chance to see the process and make the craft directly by your own is a special delight for your experience !
Then cycling to Tanah Lot Temple and enjoy the beauty of an Historical Hindu temple & iconic pilgrimage site built on a dramatic rock formation in the sea. then after the tour you will be picked up with the car by our driver and back to the basecamp.
What's included :
- Necessary Gear for Cycling (Bicycle, Helm & Raincoat)
- Safety Helmet
- English Guided Bike Tour
- Bottle of Water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Pejaten Pottery Village
- Entry/Admission - Museum Tanteri
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
What's excluded :
- Please remember to check on your medical travel insurance. Participation at Cycling Tour activity is at the customer’s own risk, Karbit Bike Adventure cannot be held responsible for any accidents or injuries happening in the Cycling Tour Activity.
Stop At: Karbit Bike Adventure Basecamp & Scooter Rental, Jalan Pasekan Tanah Lot, Beraban, Kec. Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Bali 82121, Indonesia
This will be our starting point for meet up and preparations before we start our Cycling tours
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Pejaten Pottery Village, Tabanan Indonesia
Explore the countryside and end up by the small village where most of them are living by producing the traditional craft tile manufacture, that most of it crafts are distributed all around Bali and used for most Bali houses.
Get the chance to see the process and make the craft tile directly by your own is a special delight for your experience !
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Museum Tanteri, Br. Simpangan Desa Pejaten Kecamatan Kediri Pejaten, Tabanan 82171 Indonesia
This museum has a very typical motif with its distinctive form, further highlight to flora/fauna ornament and its gentle colors like moss green/jade.
In this museum can also be seen the process of ceramics making and see the development of pottery and ceramics craft in Pejaten village from time to time.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Tanah Lot Temple is one of the important directional temples in Bali. It is said to be the work of revered 15th century Hindu priest Nirartha and forms an important element of Balinese spiritualism and mythology.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Karbit Bike Adventure Basecamp & Scooter Rental, Jalan Pasekan Tanah Lot, Beraban, Kec. Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Bali 82121, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Morning Cycling should be arrive and meet at 07:00 Am at our BasecampAfternoon Cycling should be arrive and meet at 15:00 Pm at our Basecamp Please note that for Cycling Activity is not including Pick up & Drop off service to your Hotel. You can choose between using our pick up & drop off service from and to your hotel or come by your own. the pick up time and rate will be variated depending on your pick up location.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Temperature checks allowed for travelers must be under 37,3 c