TAMBLINGAN LAKE CANOING and JUNGLE TRACKING
Beginning with jungle trek that takes walk about 3 hours in the jungle to see various plantation around the forest of Tamblingan, beginning from the walking on the foot path on the trail with a lot of distinctive vegetation ,wild orchid,lianas,hangging trees, fern etc.
Tamblingan route,we also to find sarchopagus of human died located near the bay of Paden , which is already broken right now.Then we walk a few hundred meters from the temple, a large temple complex near the lake ,namely Dalem Temple, Pande Temple, and Gubug Temple all are located nearby the lake of Tamblingan
This wooden canoe is made from double one ,tighten by plastic rope and other material to strengten the lake canoe .This is a traditional wooden canoe that can accomodate up to six passanger and conducted by one captain.This traditional wooden canoe is used for fisherman before tourist come to this place.
per adult from
1 day 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick Up and Drop from Hotel
- Guide Trekking
- Jungle Canoe Equipment
- entrance ticket
- Mineral water
What's excluded :
The Itinerary of Jungle Trekking and Lake Canoeing
07.30 am : Pick up from hotel for transfer to Buyan or Tamblingan
09.30 : Arrive at the parking area
09.45 : Begin walking on tropical rain forest
12.00 pm : Finish walking and resting
12.15 pm : Begin canoeing arround the lake
13.30 : Finish canoeing
13.45 pm : Transfer to the restaurant for lunch
14.00- 15.00 : Lunch time
15.15 : Return to hotel
17.00 – : Arrive at the hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up and drop off from area Kuta, Seminyak, Ubud, Legian ,Canggu, Sanur, Nusadua, Jimbaran, Uluwatu Out of Above area will be addtional charge transport ( will be pay by guest personal to driver )Lovina area Singaraja and Karangasem area .
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.