Tamblingan Jungle Trekking
Experience another world under thousands of enormous trees and discover the wide variety of flora grow on this incredible environment such us Ferns, Fungi, Orchids, Coffee, Flowers, and many other herb plants used by locals. Numerous type of abundant birds give their best melody and beautifully colored butterfly dancing to entertain your 2,5 hours journey. This 8.000 hectares Bali National Park is also a home for deer, monkeys and endangered South East Asian eagle that always excited to play hide and seek with you.
Our experienced guide leads you through this fertile land, pointing out herbal plants and flowers as well as explaining their benefits. After trekking through this magical rainforest We arrive at an ancient Hindu temple. Exploring one of the most important crater lakes for Balinese by traditional paddled-canoe will give you a life time experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
We pick you up at your hotel then drive to trekking place in Tamblingan Lake. On the way we have quick stop to tahe picture on Handara Gate. There is local guide will accompany us to show the way. We walk through jungle with all tropical plantation. We have a break in Endek Temple to have snack or water before riding traditional canoe. we will do canoeing to cross the lake and we could see how beautiful this crater lake. We end up the journey in parking area. After the hard work, we have a lunch with Indonesian buffet lunch. after having lunch we drop you off at your hotel.
• Tamblingan Lake, Desa Munduk Kecamatan Banjar, Munduk, Banjar Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up people from hotel Ubud area, Sanur, seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Canggu and Nusa dua
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum booking is 2 people
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.