Taman Ayun and Tanah Lot Temple Tour
Make your Bali trip memorable to two stunning temple in Bali, Taman Ayun and Tanah Lot Temple. Visit the 17th-century Taman Ayun Temple, also known as the Royal Temple of Mengwi, a beautiful park with trees and ponds. End up the tour with magnificent sunset view at Tanah Lot Temple, an iconic temple perched atop a rock formation in the Indian Ocean.
• Visit picturesque, centuries old temples for an insight into Bali's religious heritage
• Meet playful monkeys as you make your way up to the almost 500 year’s old Taman Ayun temple
• Learn about the history of the rock-built of Tanah Lot
• See the popular icon for photography and a pilgrimage site, the Tanah Lot temple with sunset
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Meet our driver at your hotel lobby. Firstly, we will visit Taman Ayun Temple. Pura Taman Ayun is a compound of Balinese temple and garden with water features located in Mengwi subdistrict in Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia. Henk Schulte Nordholt wrote in his book Negara Mengwi that Taman Ayun was renovated in 1750. The architect’s name is given as Hobin Ho. Watch playful monkeys as you make your way up to the almost 500 year’s old Taman Ayun temple
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Next to Tanah Lot Temple.
Learn about the history of the rock-built Tanah Lot.
See the popular icon for photography and a pilgrimage site, the Tanah Lot temple with sunset.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Availability free pick up zone and drop off : Kuta,Legian,Uluwatu,Jimbaran,Nusa Dua,Sanur,Benoa,Sawangan,Kampial,Pecatu,Balangan,Uluwatu,Kedonganan,Seminyak,Kerobokan,Batubelig,Canggu,Petitenget,Denpasar,Ubud,Sukawati,Ida bagus mantra and Gianyar regency.Buleleleng, Singaraja, and Negara is not availability for this tour
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.