Swim And Splash At Banyumala Waterfall And Gitgit Waterfall With Sightseeing.
Spoil your body with swim and spalsh at two top waterfall in the north part of Bali, Banyumala Waterfall is one of the lesser known waterfalls in the north part of Bali. It is located not far from Lake Buyan in north central of Bali, you can swim here to enjoy the clean fresh mountain water, the next swim will be at Gitgit Waterfall. Gitgit Waterfall, the most highest waterfall with natural life. there are a lot of plantation grow up on the way include of the lush rice field, clove, coffee, papaya, vanilla and cacao plantation. Ulundanu beratan Temple will be the thrid stop after GitGit waterfall.
Ulundanu Bratan Temple - Temple in the lake, the temple well known with Ulundanu Temple. 'Ulun' it's mean heart and 'Danu' it's mean lake, the temple dedicated to the Gods of lake or waters (Danu Goddess), the lake supply a lot of water to the rice field. Last stop will be at Jat Luwih rice terrace, the biggest and the most huge rice terrace in Bali with stunnning views.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up/drop off, A Private Vehicle, Lunch, entrance tickets, English speaking Driver
- Entry/Admission - Banyumala Twin Waterfalls
- Entry/Admission - Gitgit Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jatiluwih Green Land
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, alcoholic drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Banyumala Twin Waterfalls, Jl. Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Sukasada 81161 Indonesia
Banyumala Waterfall is one of the lesser known waterfalls in the north part of Bali. It is located not far from Lake Buyan in north central of Bali. Unlike many trails this is a completely natural trail and rarely hiked trail. Just past the waterfall is a water curtain of various trickles of water down a wall of lush rocks.
It is on the crater rim road between Munduk and the main highway from Singaraja to Denpasar. This is not an easy waterfall to find. There is a faded sign leading down a small rural road away from Lake Buyan.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Gitgit Waterfall, Singaraja 81112 Indonesia
Gitgit Waterfall is a beautiful tourist destination in north part of Bali. Gitgit waterfall is located in the plateau area with the height about 35 meters and it is surrounded by tropical tree and emits the constantly natural water debit during the year. Waterfall voice around the charming nature was amazing and it was the separate attraction which can be enjoyed by each visitor who comes to visit. There are some plantations protecting the rain forest around the waterfall and in this place we often met the wild monkey to get the water from this waterfall.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
Ulundanu Bratan Temple - Temple in the lake, the temple well known with Ulundanu Temple. 'Ulun' it's mean heart and 'Danu' it's mean lake, the temple dedicated to the Gods of lake or waters (Danu Goddess), the lake supply a lot of water to the rice field. The temple founded in 17th century by the King of Mengwi. In outside yard there is buddhist temple and big Banyan tree. This temple of the important temple in the mountain used for Nyegara Gunung ceremony, nyegara (ocean) and Gunung (mountain).
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Jatiluwih Green Land, Jatiluwih Village, Tabanan 82152 Indonesia
Jatiluwih Rice Terraces, drive pass through amazing country side and traditional small villages to Jatiluwih Village the most interesting places will see such as very beautiful of huge rice terraces, coffee plantation, durian trees, cacao, bamboo, avocado and etc. Jatiluwih Village has beautiful land wide of rice terraces and the best rice terraces in Bali island (recently denoted by UNESCO as world heritage culture). After harvest season you may see the farmer flowing the field with cow or buffalo, they still use traditional equipment to manage their land
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up location will from all area in south area of Bali island such as Seminyak, kuta, Legian, Canggu, Kerobokan, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud area.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- We provide face mask and hand sanitizer in the car for the safety measurement
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.