Surfing Level 2 Reef Surfer
So you can ride waves but want to smooth out those sketchy cut backs and bottom turns? Push yourself to control the extra power of reef break waves and learn how to stay safe. Build on the basics and master the techniques of reef wave riding.
In a set of 5 x 2 hours course period of theory, practice, practical, Level 2 courses are designed to prepare students for more challenging waves. The ‘Reef Surfer” program teaches the surfer about using natural channels to get out back, skill for generating board speed from the wave, improving transitional turns (cutbacks), improving compression and extensions (top & bottom turns), paddling on behind the peak of the wave, reading how a wave breaks, wave take-off positioning and improving maneuvers like bottom turns, carving and cutbacks. Study books are utilized along with imagery coaching to ensure results.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport Pick Up and Transfer Back to the Hotel in coverage area
- ALL Surfing Equipment
- One Million Dollar USD Liability Insurance
- Shower Facilities Fresh Water, Soap and Towel
- Imported Zink and Sunscreen
- Rip Curl School of Surf Rash Shirt&Legging
- Private Changing Rooms and lockers
What's excluded :
- Transport outside of coverage area
After doing your level 1 course in Legian, now its time to move on to the reef.
you will have some theory at the beach, and some other land training to refresh your memories. after that, we will drop you at the surf spot with a boat :D then, you can surf your heart out!!!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver will wear our uniform, please give him a wave when you see him :DAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Sanur beach, Jl. Danau Tamblingan, Sanur, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The schedule of the lesson will be confirmed one day in advance
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please let us know your pick up location when we confirm your booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.