Support Bali's Disadvantaged, The Solemen Mountain Coffee Tour
This tour contributes towards Solemen, a well-known and trusted charity that provides support for Bali's disadvantaged.
Following hotel pick up at 8.00am, enjoy the drive north to Munduk village. Unassuming at first appearance, it is at Munduk Village that you'll see a project supported by Solemen. Together with a local host, take a walk through a coffee garden. The villagers will show us how coffee is produced using natural techniques and you will have the opportunity to taste this unique flavoured brew.
Then take the scenic twists and turns up to the highest peak on the island where there are plenty of opportunities to photograph the incredible views, including the mystical twin lakes, Buyan and Tamblingan.
Before returning home there will be time to relax at a beautiful hidden waterfall, rarely visited by tourists.
What's included :
- All Entrance Fees
- Delicious Lunch at a local restaurant
- English speaking Guide when 5 or more persons doing tour
- Entry or admission fee
- Hotel pick up/drop off from/to all hotels in Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua
- Sample of locally grown fresh coffee from the plantation
What's excluded :
- Any purchases of a personal nature
- Gratuities (optional)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Ubud hotels and resorts
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Infant seats are available to request but cannot be guaranteed
- Infants 2 and younger are complimentary.
- Light clothes for this hot tropical climate are a must. Plenty of undergarments and socks as well as walking shoes for any adventures like temple viewing or jungle treks. A light sweater or jacket is also advisable for air-conditioned transportation or highland areas.
- Pick up will be before the actual tour commencement time
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Indonesia will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge
- The 'Family Focused' Option is Minimum 2 adults & Minimum 1 Child
- Tour has been specifically designed to provide a more personalised service as maximum number of people in booking is 10
- Transportation will be by air-conditioned car or mini-van depending on total number in tour booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff