Sunrise Trekking with Ubud Tour
Bali is very famous with the beautiful nature and green view of this island. In this program we invite you to see all of natural life in bali. This is good combination tour, early morning you will join our trek up to the mount batur and see the beautiful sunrise from the top of this mountain. And then after see the awesome sunrise we will go down until finished point. And then will cotinue our trip and visit some interested place around ubud area like: ricefields, temple, etc. Im sure you will be happy during this prgram and lets join now.
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- personal expense: lunch, alcoholic drink, etc
What's excluded :
- please bring your: jacket, sun cream, good shoes, camera, some cash
- personal expense: lunch, alcoholic drink
02.15am (ubud area) : pick up at your hotel, depend on where are you stay in Bali, and transport directly to the starting point.
03.45 am : Arrival at starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing by our experience professional hiking guide (association of mount batur trekking guides).
04.00 am : Begin our climb / trek to Mount Batur Bali.
04.20 am : Continue our climb / trek to the summit crater.
06.15 am Arrival at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise. While there we enjoy our breakfast
07.00 am : Continue our trek around the entire crater
07.30 am : go down to finished point.
09.00: arrived at finished point and continued our trip
10.00am:visit some interested place around ubud area like : tegallalang rice terrace, coffee garden, holyspring temple, ubud pallace
13.00: back to hotel
**pick up time:
*please contact us for other pick up area
• Kuta Beach - Bali, Kuta 80361 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
please give us your hotel name
Departure Time :2:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers