Sunrise Trekking on Batur Volcano
Trek up the highest peak in Bali's and witness a glorious sunrise over a volcanic crater. Set your alarm clock and depart from your hotel to the starting point at the base of Mount Batur. The friendly guides will welcome you, provide you with the necessary equipment, and take you through a thorough safety briefing. Then turn on the flashlights and set off into the darkness.
The first section takes you uphill to the top of the crater where the terrain becomes windswept with fewer rocks and vegetation. Relax at the summit with a simple breakfast while witnessing the sunrise and the stunning morning views of Mount Abang and Mount Agung. On clear days it is even possible to view Lombok's Mount Rinjani in the distance across the Lombok Strait. Walk to another crater rim to descend along the same path you climbed in the dark to enjoy the spectacular views of the surrounding landscape and Lake Batur. At the bottom take a well-earned dip in a hot spring before returning to your hotel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pick up/drop off all hotels in Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Jimbaran and the Ubud area.
- Professional English speaking Guide
- Trekking Guide
- Breakfast / Lunch
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any purchases of a personal nature
- Any additional food ordered whilst here will be at own expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Hikers will enjoy climbing this volcano, and the rewards of the views into the crater and of the crystal clear waters of Lake Batur.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mount Abang, Kintamani Indonesia
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mount Agung, Indonesia
Duration: 2 minutes
Pass By: I Asia (Thailand) Co.,Ltd (City office), 24th Floor, Charmchuri Square, 319 ถนน พญาไท แขวง ปทุมวัน เขตปทุมวัน กรุงเทพมหานคร 10330, Thailand
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is from all hotels in Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Jimbaran and in the Ubud area.
Departure Time :2:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pick up will be before the actual tour commencement time
- Infant seats are available to request but cannot be guaranteed
- Light clothes for this hot tropical climate are a must. Plenty of undergarments and socks as well as walking shoes for any adventures like temple viewing or jungle treks. A light sweater or jacket is also advisable for air-conditioned transportation or highland areas.
- Transportation will be by air-conditioned car or mini-van depending on total number in tour booking.
- Tour has been specifically designed to provide a more personalised service as maximum number of people in booking is 10
- Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Indonesia will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.