Sunrise Trekking combined with Swing
This program provided you to see the amazing sunrise trekking. This trek you will do at mount batur, this still active vulcano and very nice vieww from the top. we will start this activity early morning so you will get awesome experience with other poeple from all over the world and see sunrise from the top of mountain. After finished the trek we will enjoy the swing on bali nature, and feel like kids and enjoy this activity.
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- free hotel pick up/drop off and please give us your hotel name
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- personal expense: foto, video, alcoholic drink, etc
- please bring your: camera, jacket, some cash, sun cream good shoes
02.15am (ubud area) : pick up at your hotel, depend on where are you stay in Bali, and transport directly to the starting point.
03.45 am : Arrival at starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing by our experience professional hiking guide (association of mount batur trekking guides).
04.00 am : Begin our climb / trek to Mount Batur Bali.
04.20 am : Continue our climb / trek to the summit crater.
06.15 am Arrival at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise. While there we enjoy our breakfast
07.00 am : Continue our trek around the entire crater
07.30 am : go down to finished point.
09.00: arrived at finished point and continued to swing area
10.30am: back to hotel
**pick up time:
please contact us for other pick up area
• Kintamani Highland, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani 80518 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
please give us your hotel name
Departure Time :2:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons