Sunrise in Bali: Mount Batur Hiking and Coffee Plantation Tour
Mount Batur volcano is an active volcano located in Batur village, Kintamani District, Bali, Indonesia which been erupted in 1849, 1888, 1904, 1905, 1921, 1926, 1963, 1968 1974 and 2000. For the height of 1717m above sea level can be summit by physically fit hikers in around 2 hours. Mount Batur is one of the sacred mountains according to Hindu believe which draws tourists in beauty and adventure Tours. We offers Mount Batur hiking tour to enjoy an unforgettable sunrise from the top of an active volcano with their beautiful lake. Spectacular scenery will fill your mind and soul as you served by tasty morning breakfast cooked by the steam of the active volcano.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Entry/Admission - Satria Coffee Plantation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
The active volcano in Bali where we will do hiking to see the majestic view of sunrise on the top of mount Abang.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Satria Coffee Plantation, Ubud Indonesia
Visit Bali tropical climate plantation to see their agricultural product including the processes of Luwak Bali Coffee and taste it.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Tour Bali Driver, Perum Mekar Jaya blok EII no. 17 Pemogan, Denpasar 80361 Indonesia
The drier starting point to pick up all of the customer.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This tour offers complimentary pick-up & drop-off to your hotel/villa/apartment in Bali. Please inform us of your location prior to the start of the tour. Thank you!Ports
- Benoa Port
- Padang Bai Port
Departure Time :1:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Please bring: Hiking shoes, jacket, long pants, insect repellent, camera
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face shield is provided free if the travelers ask to use it. Passenger separator also installed in the car.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.