Spiritual Tour Package
Tirta Empul holy spring water is a holy place for Balinese people. That is why the visitors are required to dress respectfully before they can enter the complex of Tirta Empul temple. There is no reason for you to worry since the local people will help you with this issue. They will help you to enter this temple complex properly as they provide you with a traditional kamen. This kind of traditional cloth is used to wrap around you lower body part. The sash around the waist is used to keep the kamen from falling down. Unluckily, the female travelers during their periods are not allowed to enter the sacred site of the Tirta Empul temple. The Tirta Empul can be reach during visiting Tohpati Batik art village tour.
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Tradisional Temple Sarong Each Person
- Locker and Changing Room
- Standard Car with English Speaking Driver
- Parking fee and Car Petrol
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
What's excluded :
- Entrance Ticket
- Clean Towel (guest should bring their own towel & changing clothes)
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Sari Coffee Luwak Agrotourism
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
This will be one of the most magical spiritual experiences you will have when visiting Bali. On our drive we will have a discussion about the ancient Balinese Hindu Culture, I love answering questions and sharing my knowledge.
I will explain the rituals that will take place when we arrive at the beautiful Village where the Holy Spring Water Temple is situated. We will give gratitude for entering this sacred space. I will guide you through our ancient Hindu prayer process before entering the temple. I study ancient Balinese Hindu text, which includes Sanskrit and understand the complicated processes.
My intention is to share our mystical culture in a fun way, to give you behind the scenes moments to fully immerse in the process with local Balinese visitors. We will bathe with the locals under the Holy Springs & hear the fascinating stories in mystical surroundings.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Ubud Sari Coffee Luwak Agrotourism, Jl. Pinus Pilaton, Lodtundah, Gianyar Indonesia
Kopi is the Indonesian word for coffee and Luwak is the local name of the Asian palm civet in Sumatra. Kopi Luwak is the coffee that has been digested by an Asian palm civet. The civet eats the coffee cherries, the cherries go through the digestive track and fermentation occurs, and then they pass through the intestines and eventually pooped out. The coffee cherries are then picked out from poop aka poop coffee.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We also pickup guest at the hotel where they stayedAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate