Spectacular East Tour Nusa Penida Bali
Nusa Penida is the most magical island in Bali. it offers unique landscape that is different than the one in Bali mainland. if you are a true adventurer, than you will love the island. we will visit # Cave Goa girl putrid temple #Atuh Beach #Diamond Beach and #Teletubbies Hill.
Feel the natural of Nusa Penida will embraces all the good vibes of this beautiful island, and exhales it all again in return to all guests in peace, tranquility, love Let's explore with us.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled Water
- Fastboat Tranfers
- Private transportation
- Entry/ Admission - Cave Temple at Goa Giri Putri
- Entry/ Admission - Atuh Beach
- Entry/ Admission - Diamond Beach
- Entry/ Admission - Teletubbies Hill
- Entry/Admission - Giri Putri Cave
- Entry/Admission - Atuh Beach
- Entry/Admission - Diamond Beach
- Entry/Admission - Teletubbies Hill
What's excluded :
- Alcohol drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sanur Beach, Sanur, Denpasar Indonesia
The Sanur Boardwalk is a paved walk that follows the beach. You can use this walk as a beach spot scouting mission or just enjoy being by the water. Walk for as much or as little as you feel like. and Sanur beach is also used crossing to Nusa Penida island by speedboat.
Stop At: Giri Putri Cave, Suana 80771 Indonesia
Pura Goa Giri Putri is a perfect example of a surprising destination that defies your expectations. This sacred cave and its temples are an actual worshipping place for Balinese Hindu but it is open to everyone with some strict rules. Here is what you need to know about Pura Goa Giri Putri Nusa Penida.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Atuh Beach, Banjar Pelilitan, Desa Pejukutan, 80771 Indonesia
Atuh Beach on Nusa Penida or Pantai Atuh as it’s known in Bahasa, is one of the most epic beaches in Bali. It’s a rough drive and a short hike down to the beach but boy oh boy isn’t this incredible little bay worth it! Some of the photos in this post were taken at high tide and others at low tide. You will notice the difference.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Diamond Beach, Pejukutan, 80771 Indonesia
Diamond Beach is near two other attractions on Nusa Penida that I highly recommend. Atuh Beach is to the left of Diamond Beach and Thousand Island Viewpoint is to the right. These would all make my top 10 things to do on Nusa Penida so I highly recommend visiting them all on the same day as they are conveniently located. The hot tip is to not put Atuh Beach in your Google Maps. If you park on the left side of Atuh Beach you will then have to do a long drive all the way around. Whereas if you park at Diamond Beach parking lot you can access both beaches from the same parking lot. Thousand Island Viewpoint is then just a two-minute drive away from Diamond Beach parking lot.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Teletubbies Hill, Tanglad, 80771 Indonesia
Teletubbies Hill, name after iconic cartoon character during early 2000 “Teletubbies” where taking a green hilly place as the home for the for those 4 colorful dreamy creatures. At this spot you will find a greenscapes that will blow your mind. It is very recommended to visit this place in the morning, because it will be too hot for you when you visit this place in the afternoon. Great spots for photograph are easilyto find anywhere with beautiful green hills as the background.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: The Bali Driver Tour, Perumnas Monang Maning, Jl. Gn. Seraya No.24, Tegal Harum, Kec. Denpasar Bar., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80119, Indonesia
Tour and travel
Pass By: Pura Dalem Ped, Ped, Nusa Penida, Ped, Kec. Klungkung, Kabupaten Klungkung, Bali 80771, Indonesia
Penataran Ped Temple, also known as Pura Dalem Ped, is one of the sacred temples that located just off the coast of Bali Island, in the island of Nusa Penida. It's consider as one of the Pura Kahyangan Jagat, that means, Pura Penataran Agung Dalem Ped playing a very important role for, specially local and Balinese spiritual life from a long time ago. Pura Kahyangan Jagat itself means “universal temple” where everyone can do their spiritual activity such as praying, and meditation.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.