South Ubud E - Bike and Ayung River White Water Raft
Enjoy riding an e-bike through small villages and past beautiful rice fields, see lush jungle alongside the river and enjoy views off quiet Bali. Lunch will be served in a traditional Balinese compound before being brought to the starting point of your rafting adventure for some fun on the Ayung River.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation to / from your hotel
- Electric bike and helmet
- Rafting equipment
- Professional guide
- Water during the ebike tour
- Cold face towel at the end of the e-bike tour
- Lunch (including water)
- 1 bottle of mineral water during the rafting
- Waterproof bag on each boat to keep valuable belongings
- Shower facilities and towel
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Green Bikes Bali, Br. Gunungsari, Jatiluwih, Tabanan 82152 Indonesia
On this 2 hours cycling trip with electric bikes south of the busy center of Ubud you ride through small, quaint villages where you see the unique Subak irrigation system at work, go past rivers and ride through its rustic, lush surroundings, guided by one of our experienced local guides. While cycling you will see gorgeous rice paddies with local farmers at work, dams & waterfalls, we make a stop at the Ayung river, pass by Bali Green School...
Stop At: Bali, Bali
Following your cycling trip a tasty traditional Balinese lunch (morning program) is served in an authentic Balinese compound after which you have time to a bit and next the driver will bring you to the nearby starting point of the rafting on the Ayung river.
After a safety briefing you’ll pass through stunning scenery as you shoot past thrilling Class 2-3 rapids in magnificent surroundings, the whitewater action is mixed with casual river cruising. As you glide beneath the lush tropical jungle canopy you discover hidden waterfalls and enjoy a swim in pristine waters and gain insight into river ecology from the expert and experienced guides.
Departure Point :Green Bikes Bali, Jl. Raya Mambal Semana, Banjar Gumasi, Mambal, Kec. Abiansemal, Mambal, Bali 80352, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.