South Bintan Cultural Tour
Only about an hour's drive from Bintan's Bandar Bentan Telani Ferry Terminal, a visit to the southern part of Bintan Island is a truly unique and enriching experience. Meet our friendly tour guide and begin our journey to the vibrant south of Bintan Island.
We will arrive at our first stop, Vihara Avalokitesvara Graha (Guan Yin Temple) which houses one of Southeast Asia's tallest Goddess of Mercy statues, plated in gold majestically standing at 16.8 metre tall. Right in front of the temple are vast orchards of dragonfruit plantation, another breathtaking sight!
Next we will visit 500 Budhha Lohan, one of the must visit temple in Bintan. You will see a spectacular view of 500 lohan statue at the temple.
As we make our way into Tanjung Pinang, we take in the hustle and bustle of the streets of an important trading port and centre of Malay culture, rich with heritage and historical significance.
What's included :
- Two-way land transfers
- Fully guided tour
- Bottled drinking water
- 500 Buddha Lohan Temple
- Guan Yin Temple
- Indonesian set lunch
What's excluded :
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expense
• 09:10 hrs Meet & greets with our local guide after custom clearance and start to explore Bintan as below tour highlight
• 11:00 hrs Having Indonesian Local Set Lunch
• 12:15 hrs Visit to Avalokeistara Vihara-known as Biggest Guanyin Temple in Southeast Asia
• 13:00 hrs Vihara Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva (Luohan Temple) with hundred of statues
• 13:45 hrs Shopping time at Local Department Store, buy the lowest price item available in this stop
• 15:00 hrs Shopping time at Local Market (buy dry seafood/fermented snack)
• 16:00 - 17:00 hrs : Tour end, guest will be transfer back to the ferry terminal
The tour itinerary is subject to change due to weather / traffic condition.
Departure Point :Bintan Island, Riau Islands, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
"We pick up from almost all hotels in Bintan "
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers