South Bali Full Day Tour
All those attractions are major tourist attractions in Bali. Recommended to all first time traveler or the ones who already visit Bali several times to enjoy culture and adventure.
In this tour you will have time to do water sport activities in Tanjung Benoa (we will help you to get the best price), see Water Blow in Nusa Dua, visit GWK which is the third tallest statue in the world, and visit Uluwatu temple.
The tour itinerary above are just idea, we can customize it later.
Pickup will be at 9.00 am from any places you stay in.
We will do all the best to make your holiday very special in Bali. Thank you for booking a tour with us.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- All entrance fee on any attractions
- Entry/Admission - Tanjung Benoa Watersport
- Entry/Admission - Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tanjung Benoa Watersport, Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai, Jimbaran, Kec. Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Tanjung Benoa offers a huge variety of watersports, from jet ski, para sailing, snorkeling, scuba diving, seawalker, fly board and your choice of water based activities is limitless.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Water Blow, Jl. Pantai Mengiat Peninsula Island, Nusa Dua 80363 Indonesia
Water Blow in Nusa Dua lets you witness the awesome power of nature as large waves from the Indian Ocean constantly crash against the jagged limestone edges on the peninsula’s south-eastern cliff. You can easily reach this purpose-built lookout along paved footpaths on the southern half of the ‘twin islands’.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park, Jl. Raya Uluwatu, Ungasan 80364 Indonesia
Garuda Wisnu Kencana or GWK Culture Park is a new tourist destination with big statue of Lord Vishnu and international event facilities beautifully designed located on the white stone hill of Jimbaran. Garuda Wisnu Kencana is a prestigious project built in Bali with a statue 150 meters tall and width 64 meters. This tourism area shall become a center of International events that has been serving the international events, daily Balinese performances, exhibition, restaurants and others.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Uluwatu Temple, or Pura Luhur Uluwatu, is renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 metres above sea level. This temple also shares the splendid sunset backdrops as that of Tanah Lot Temple, another important sea temple located in the island's western shores. Pura Luhur Uluwatu is definitely one of the top places on the island to go to for sunset delights, with direct views overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean and daily Kecak dance performances. Balinese architecture, traditionally-designed gateways, and ancient sculptures add to Uluwatu Temple's appeal.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup will be from any place you stay in.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.