Snorkelling in Nusa Penida - Manta Point
Nusa Penida / Manta Point is the highlight of scuba diving and snorkelling in Bali. You will be swimming and diving with the majestic Manta Rays, observe beautiful hard and soft corals as well as large marine life.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snorkeling insurance
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
After we prepare the logistics at the dive center, we will be heading out for a 45 minutes boat ride to Nusa Penida. We will be spending the entire day around the coast of the island traveling from the south, moving up the west coast towards the north side of Nusa Penida, stopping in specific locations for snorkeling: Manta Point, Crystal Bay, and the fantastic drift dive sites in the north.
• Neptune Scuba Diving, Jl. Suka Merta, Sanur, Denpasar 80228 Indonesia
• Kelingking Beach, Desa Bunga Mekar, 80771 Indonesia
• Nusa Penida Island, Sampalan Nusa Garden Bungalow, 80771 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 5 years old
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Evidence of dive certification is NOT required from divers wishing to participate in Discover Scuba Diving
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking for equipment setup.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking for equipment setup.
- All passenger shoe sizes MUST be advised at time of booking for equipment setup.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.