Snorkeling Package at Tulamben Liberty Shipwreck
Unlike other places for snorkeling, Tulamben offers unique underwater scenery visible from the surface: the USAT Liberty shipwreck. The ship has been sunken for more than 40 years making it a top scuba diving destination in Bali. Luckily snorkelers can also see it from the surface without having to dive deep into the water.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select areas
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Ice cream or tea or coffee in our office
- Lunch and mineral water
- Free use of all snorkeling equipment
- Experienced snorkeling guide
- 2 snorkeling sessions
What's excluded :
- Towel & Sunscream
7.00 AM Pick up from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Remote Area
7.30 AM Pick up from Sanur and preparation.
8.15 AM Trip to destination
11.00 AM Diving/Snorkeling activity
12.00 PM Lunch
1.00 PM Diving/Snorkeling activity
2:30 PM Return to Bali Diving
5:00 PM Return to accommodation in the shuttle bus.
• USS Liberty Shipwreck, Northeast Coast of Bali, Tulamben Indonesia
Departure Point :Bali Diving, Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai No.46E, Sanur Kauh, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80025, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
around Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak and Nusa Dua area. There is additional charge USD 27 for pickup and drop you off to your hotel around Ubud, Canggu and Uluwatu / Pecatu area.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minimum age is 5 years to participate in this program
- Vegan and Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- It is recommended to bring a towel and a change of clothes
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Max 2 person per group for extra safety.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.