Snorkeling Package at Padang Bai Blue Lagoon
Situated in the area for boat crossings from Bali to Lombok; Padangbai offers easy access to snorkeling locations serviced by ‘jukungs’ -the traditional boats. Enjoy a full-day small group snorkeling tour with pick-up from your hotel in Bali.
Padangbai is characterized with its white sands bottom and clear blue water unlike Tulamben and its black volcanic stones. It will take approximately 10-15 minutes jukung trip before you reach the snorkeling sites from Padangbai. A snorkeling guide will be with you throughout the day for your comfort and safety.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select areas
- Experienced snorkeling guide
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Free use of all snorkeling equipment
- Ice cream or tea or coffee in our office
- Lunch and mineral water
- 2 snorkeling sessions
What's excluded :
- Towel and Sunscreams
7.00 AM Pick up from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Remote Area
7.30 AM Pick up from Sanur and preparation.
8.15 AM Trip to Padang Bai
9.00 AM 2 ocean dives
1.00 PM Lunch
2:00 PM Return to Bali Diving
3:00 PM Return to accommodation in the shuttle bus.
• Bali Diving, Sanur, Denpasar 80228 Indonesia
Departure Point :Bali Diving, Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai No.46E, Sanur Kauh, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80025, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Our free shuttle bus around Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak and Nusa Dua area. There is additional charge USD 27 for pickup and drop you off to your hotel around Ubud, Canggu and Uluwatu / Pecatu area.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is recommended to bring a towel and a change of clothes
- Minimum age is 5 years to participate in this program.
- Vegan and Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Max 2 person per group for extra safety.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.