Snorkeling Adventure with East Nusa Penida Tour All Inclusive
Snorkeling Adventure in Manta Bay on the island has the opportunity to meet with Manta Ray.
Snorkeling adventure at amazing place in Crystal Bay,Bay has very clear water and also has coral reefs with various types of fish,also so you can see the beautful beach around here.
Get the opportunity to set foot on the white and clean sand, relax and enjoy nature at Diamond Beach.Visiting beaches and bays are highlights with stunning photos.
Get stunning natural view with beauty of the sea from the top of the Tree House Molenteng, you can see a row of islands and high cliffs and immortalize on your Intagram Tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fast boat ticket return (Sanur-Nusa Penida-Sanur)
- Bali Hotel pick up and drop off
- East Day Tour with AC and local guide as driver
- Snorkeling Gear including boat (sharing Boat)
- Entrance arrival ticket at toya pakeh pier
- Ticket/Admission Raja Lima and Diamond Beach
- Mineral bottle water and Lunch
- Insurance crossing
- Entry/Admission - Sanur Beach
- Entry/Admission - Gamat Bay
- Entry/Admission - Crystal Bay
- Entry/Admission - Diamond Beach
- Entry/Admission - Raja Lima
- Entry/Admission - Nusa Penida Island
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sanur Beach, Sanur, Denpasar Indonesia
Sanur pier which is located on the sunrise road in Sanur is the meeting place for the participants before doing activities on the island of Nusa Penida. And this is also the point of departure for crossing the island using fast boats, with an average speed of 30 knots you will arrive at the island in about 50 minutes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Nusa Penida, Nusa Penida, Bali
You will meet your driver or guide at Toya Pakeh pier. All administration to enter the island has been taken care of by the guide or driver when you are crossing to this island from Bali.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Gamat Bay, 80771 Indonesia
You will be invited and welcome to explore the east of the island and have a snorkeling adventure at Manta Bay or Crystal Bay and accompanied by local people on this island. Please enjoy the view in the sea for approximately 2 hours.
On arrival at Penida Island from Bali, you will be directed to do snorkeling adventure activities in Manta Bay, the location is in the western part of the island. Manta Bay is a favorite place for mantas to look for plangton or food. In this place we can find the most mantas. but surely seeing mantas is no guarantee. The appearance of manta depends on the plants that feed it, and also depends on the waves and the weather.Snorkeling without accompanied by local islander is not recommended.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Crystal Bay, West of Nusa Penida, 80771 Indonesia
Crystal Bay is amazing place to do snorkeling adventure,bay has very clear water, and waves that are not too strong are ideal for doing water activities in this place. Crystal Bay has coral reefs with various types of fish,also you can see the beautful beach around here. A small boat controlled by a local person will keep an eye on you while doing your snorkeling to avoid being swept away by the waves.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Diamond Beach, Pejukutan, 80771 Indonesia
The most amazing beach on the eastern of Nusa Penida Island. You can capture this amazing beach photo with your intagram tour. The white and clean sand makes you comfortable walking along this beach. Hot atmosphere on the beach is suit for laying down and sunbathing. Going down with steps to the beach little take your energy,but it will disspear when you touchdown your step on the sand beach that have amazing views . The way path already fix by local people day by day to smooth travelers step to beach. If the waves are big it is recommended only walk along this beach and take pictures. It is not recommended to swim when the waves are big in certain season.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Raja Lima, 80771 Indonesia
Molenteng Tree House in Raja Lima or known as the Thousand Island. View of 5 island has a view of the amazing natural beauty of the sea from the top of the tree house, you can see a row of islands and high cliffs. Capture this scene in photo album or memory on your instagram tour. something that will be the most memorable in your exploration of the eastern part of the island. Adjust your breath as you descend and climb the steep path to reach the tree house or photo spot. The wasted energy will be paid off with this beautiful cliff and island view.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nusa Penida Island, Sampalan Nusa Garden Bungalow, 80771 Indonesia
Nusa Penida is a small island in the province of Bali Island. All activities and tours will be carried out on this island. You will arrive at Toya Pakeh pier which has been awaited by a guide or driver who is ready to accompany you all day long. East Beach Nusa Penida Tour and Snorkeling will be done approximately 7 hours on the island and for whole this tour including transfer fast boat return about 10 Hours.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Bali hotel pick up will provided and drop offPorts
- DRY-ICE BALI, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The hot atmosphere in the island.
- Crossing the island from Bali by fast boat approximately 50 minutes (25 knot - 40 knot).
- Its difficult find supermarket or machine ATM on the island.
- Only small road connected object tourism to another.
- The snorkeling and tour will operate min 2 person on boat.
- Snorkeling adventure will start before east Nusa Penida tour.
- Not recommended for travelers with easy seasick
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.