Skip the Line: Bali Taman Nusa Cultural Park Ticket
Taman Nusa Cultural Park is a theme park that offers various traditional arts and crafts that are set against the backdrop of beautiful Balinese natural scenery. Each house offers different attractions, and all the visitor allowed to enter the house and watch the artist working on beautiful crafts. Don't miss a visit to the three museums in the complex, Ethnography Museum, Traditional Puppet Museum and the Textiles Museum. You’ll also see the replica of Borobudur temple, and the model of Dutch-era Kota Train Station. Also, there are scheduled musical performances and dance shows throughout the day.
Here we offer a variety of package options, ranging from just admission tickets, additional with drop-off and pick-up services, extra Indonesian meal packages, to the packages that provide with photos using traditional clothes.
What's included :
- Taman Nusa Admission Ticket
- Traditional Dance & Music Performance
- Museum Entry
- Pick up & drop off only for packages with transport services
- Set Lunch only for packages with lunch
- Traditional Costume Photo onl for Java Packages
- Entry/Admission - Taman Nusa
What's excluded :
- Service benefits out of the selected package
Taman Nusa features with more than sixty authentic traditional houses from across the nation and iconic Indonesian overlooking a picturesque gorge. Walk around to see Honai Papua traditional house, Sumba houses, Minangkabau house, or enter the Lio house of Flores and learn some ancient techniques from an expert weaver. Each house offers different attractions, and all the visitor allowed to enter the house and watch the artist working on beautiful crafts. Do not miss a visit to the three museums in the complex, Ethnography Museum, Traditional Puppet Museum and the Textiles Museum.
Departure Point :Taman Nusa, Jl. Taman Bali - Banjarangkan Banjar Blahpane Kelod, Sidan, Gianyar 80515 Indonesia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate