Visit the studio of a silversmith family in Ubud and take a join-in jewelry class with the local instructor. Take a 10-gram wedge of silver and learn how to turn it into a beautiful piece of art. Follow the instructor’s’ advice and create a truly individual piece of jewelry as the perfect and long-lasting memento of the holiday in Ubud.
Discover the rich traditions of Balinese culture while learning about and sampling the handicrafts of Ubud. Visit a silversmith studio and learn about Indonesian threads and Ikat, then visit the art gallery and shop of a non-profit organization to learn more about Bali’s unique art culture and traditions.
What's included :
- Transfer from/to hotel in Ubud or Sanur area.
- 10 gram silver material
- Soft drink and refreshment
- Experienced instructor
What's excluded :
- Additional cost for pick up at other hotel not mentioned
- Meals and beverages during meals
- Personal expenses and gratuities
Visit the studio of a silversmith family in Ubud and take a join in jewelry class with the local instruction. Take a 10 gram wedge of silver and learn how to turn it into a beautiful piece of art.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick up transfer from hotel in Sanur and Ubud area
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers