Sightseeing and culture Balinese life at Taro Village (North of UBUD)
• Round-trip transport from your Ubud hotel is included.
• Visit the ancient Hindu settlement, Taro village, to see Bali's local life with they daily activities to seeing silver smith, wood carving, & Unique Local House.
• Enjoy a moderate hike through rice field, beautiful unique small village & verdant bamboo forests.
• Marvel at the sacred beauty of Tirta Empul Temple.
• Luwak coffee plantation.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off only for Ubud area for other area will be charge USD 35/ car
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Sightseeing and culture Balinese life at Taro Village are offered to you and give the wide opportunities to enjoy with impressive experiences. Sightseeing and culture around Taro village north of UBUD is an experience to see the real Bali - Indonesia with unique cultures and places of interest.
In this site, we have provided the best choice of land tours with seeing Balinese farm and make Gold & Silver craft actually more attractive programs like you’ll visit Taro village — a Hindu settlement with a 3,000-year-old history — to see Bali’s oldest temple complex.
Gaze at emerald rice paddy fields, stroll through an ambient bamboo forest and trek past plants replete with tropical fruits such as salak, durian, jack-fruit, papaya, oranges, mandarin, mangoes, and mangosteen.
After lunch, you’ll marvel at Tirta Empul Temple and sample some of the world’s most expensive coffee at a luwak coffee plantation. Which are designed to meet your entire expectations and bring home with unforgettable experiences.
Departure Point :• 09.00am Tour starting from Delodsema Village (North of UBUD) • 13.00pm after lunch going to Marvel at the sacred beauty of Tirta Empul Temple • 15.00pm Luwak Coffee plantation.
Departure Time :8.00 am ubud area 7.00 am Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa dua (outside Ubud)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.