Shoot My Travel- Experience Bali With a Local Photographer
Whether you’re seeking a tropical backdrop for your wedding, lush jungles to explore, or a night of music and drink mixologists, Bali has it all.
This small Indonesian island is paradise to honeymooners, backpackers, and those just looking for a little zen.
There are the quintessential white sandy beaches where you can surf and scuba dive, cliff top trails with tea houses to visit, and stunning sunsets to soak up. But also so much more!
Known as the “Island of the Gods” for the Balinese Hinduism that is practiced here, you can visit some of the 20,000 temples dotting the island, as well as enjoy festivals and dances. Also, watch out for the curious population of monkeys that call the island home. (A visit to the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary is a must!)
So book your flight, pack your sunscreen, and contact one of our many travel photographers on the island who will capture that kiss under the waterfall or your first macaque encounter!
What's included :
- photography ( 30 pictures)
What's excluded :
- Admissions and fees
- Snacks - No food and drinks included
Stop At: Bali, Bali
Enjoy the pleasure of posing and looking candid while a professional photographer is taking pictures of you, parallelly, learning unique insights about the places you go.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/28/2020 - 5/14/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience