Shipwreck Diving At Tulamben
USS Liberty Wreck Dive is the best Bali diving experience in Bali that we can offer located at Tulamben village. Having its own uniqueness, it has various sites for diving. Tulamben is a remarkable diving spot in Bali featuring its signature attraction, USS Liberty wreck. This World War II legacy lies 30 meters away from sea shore. Liberty shipwreck lies approximately 125 meter length and 17 meter width. The top of the wreck is just 3 meters below the ocean surface and the bottom is about 30 meters from the surface. The shipwreck has its own attractiveness among the divers. Here, the divers can explore the legacy of world’s greatest history which still remains in Bali ocean. USS Liberty shipwreck is covered by various corals, anemons, and other marine biota. Furthermore, it becomes the home for sea inhabitants like hundred species of fish
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Tulamben Beach
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulamben Beach, Tulamben Indonesia
Tulamben located in North East of Bali isalnd has drawn avid divers from the world over to this spectacular underwater site, with the USAT Liberty cargo shipwreck as among its main attractions for diving. The laidback and remote village of Tulamben is located in one of the farthest corners of the island, which features an arid overland terrain, much in contrast to the beautifully colourful reefs that await under the surface of the waves. The US Army cargo ship met its fate back in the battles of 1942 when it was hit by a Japanese submarine torpedo some 19km southwest of the Lombok Strait. US and Dutch destroyers attempted to tow it to the old Singaraja seaport in North Bali, but failed. The ship then beached on the shores of Tulamben for salvaging. The volcanic eruption of Mount Agung two decades later pushed the wreck 25m out to sea, resting at a depth of 30m, and eventually becoming home to colourful coral colonies teeming with tropical fish.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up location will from all area in south area of Bali island such as Seminyak, kuta, Legian, Canggu, Kerobokan, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud area.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- We provide face mask and hand sanitizer in the car for the safety measurement
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.