Sekumpul Waterfalls Hiking Tour with Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
Enjoy a day out in Bali's great outdoors on this Sekumpul Waterfalls private hiking tour. With a guide, you'll take a moderately challenging walk to reach the waterfalls, plus see other attractions such as Mt. Batur, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, a coffee plantation, and a spring holy temple in the village of Sebatu. Enjoy the comfort of traveling by private vehicle on this 10-hour tour. Breakfast is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- English Speaking Driver
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Putu Bali Driver Private Day Tour
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Entry/Admission - Sekumpul Waterfalls
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Putu Bali Driver Private Day Tour, Jl. Raya Kuta no. 1A, Kuta 80361 Indonesia
Waterfall from Kuta. First, gaze at the smoking summit of the Kintamani Volcano and capture photographs of the famous Tegalalang Rice Terrace. Then, alongside your guide, you’ll embark on a moderately challenging hike — be rewarded with stunning vistas of surrounding valleys as you inhale the aromas of clove and cocoa trees. On arrival at the Sekumpul Waterfall, revitalize with fresh water and then conclude your tour at Pura Ulun Danu Batan, a majestic Hindu temple.
Duration: 10 hours
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Visit the Tegalalang Rice Terrace near Ubud, known for the traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system called subak.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Head first to Mt. Batur, a volcano also known as Kintamani. Enjoy a view of the caldera while enjoying breakfast, and then visit the Tegalalang Rice Terrace near Ubud, known for the traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system called subak.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sekumpul Waterfalls, Sawan, Lemukih, Sudaji, Sekumpul Sekumpul Village, Singaraja 81112 Indonesia
Continue to Sekumpul Waterfalls, which you'll reach after a 30-minute hike with a steep descent (please take caution, as walking on some of the stairs is a challenge) and crossing a stream on stepping stones or by wading through the water. During the trek, you'll have a fantastic view across the valley to terraced rice fields and clove and cocoa plants. Once you reach the waterfalls, take in the spectacular sight and the very clean and cold water.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
About 45 minutes from Sekumpul, visit Pura Ulun Danu Bratan, a temple complex located on the shores of Lake Bratan in the mountains near Bedugul. Then head to your final stop, a coffee plantation where you might be able to try luwak coffee, one of the most expensive coffees in the world, made by collecting coffee beans eaten and digested by wild civets. Your private tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up and drop off from Hotel or VillaAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Sea, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This tour involves walking on challenging stairs
- Recommended to bring: Change of clothes, plastic bag or other way to keep your valuables dry, waterproof camera, sport shoes, sunscreen, money for souvenirs
- Suitable for ages 12 to 65 years old
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.