Sekumpul Waterfall Trekking
This Sekumpul Waterfall Tour will incorporate a quite long drive through winding road and over three hours trek through hundreds of steps on narrow path, various tropical plantations, jungle and bridge. You will also need to cross the rivers to get a closer look at the waterfall. Walking thru the clove plantation, cacao , plus some local fruit plantation, visiting old unique temple, visiting old monument, then before we arrive at the waterfall where we can swimming we will continue walking thru the rice field. After walking around, we were able to see several waterfalls from a distance. Beautiful! It probably seven waterfalls in total around this area.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Experienced private trekking guides English speaking
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Other personal expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sekumpul Waterfalls, Sawan, Lemukih, Sudaji, Sekumpul Sekumpul Village, Singaraja 81112 Indonesia
In this Trekking tours you will passed through several local peoples houses, Temple, History Monument, Beautiful rice field and you will see so many fruit trees around the village. It turns out that people around this area do like to grow trees. That will impressed you. There are Durian and rambutan trees everywhere. After walking around, we were able to see several waterfalls from a distance. Beautiful! It probably seven waterfalls in total around this area.
You will cross a river and trek through the jungle a tiny bit, before we finally arrived at the base of the twin waterfall. you can swimming and playing around the base of the twin waterfall.
Trek Duration : 3 to 4 hours
Below is the detail itinerary for Regular Package for Sekumpul Waterfall trekking
07.30 – Pick up at the hotel
09.00 - Stop for Luwak Coffee break
10.30 to 11.00 – Firstly we will walking thru the Clove Plantation, Cacao , plus some local fruit plantation, Visiting old unique temple, Visiting Old Monument, then before we arrive at the waterfall where we can swimming we will continue walking thru the rice field. We also will prepare Local Food for lunch + Fresh coconut water for refreshment.
15.00 – The trek finish then we will drop you back to your hotel, but if you would like to visiting some interesting places during on the way back to Hotel, we will happy to arrange it for you, just don’t forget to bring small money for entrance fee.
17.30 – Arrive back at the Hotel.
The Price is Include:
*Pick up and return to your hotel by Private air conditioned car
*Experienced private trekking guides English speaking
*Entrance Fee to Sekumpul Waterfall
*Luwak Coffee tester
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Up Time: 07.30Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Denpasar, Canggu, Jimbaran, Tanah Lot, Nusadua, Sanur, Ubud Please Note: Price only includes pickup area above mentioned. Other area will be extra charge and must contact agent for confirmation. Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.