See The Gate of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple in Bali
Let's start your journey to the eastern part of Bali island to visit Pura Penataran Agung Lempuyang temple. Lempuyang temple is the highest temple in Bali. Here you will see the famous iconic Gate of Heaven overlook to Agung volcano the biggest volcano in Bali. From the Gate, you will see the heaven of beautiful Bali like you are standing in the sky. This tour is a one-day private tour with visit Another popular place close by such as Tirta Gangga Water Palace, Bukit Asah Bugbug and White sand Virgin Beach. This tour will really give you the best experience in Bali.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Speaking english Private Driver/guide
- Hotel Pick Up And Drop
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Asah Hill
- Entry/Admission - Virgin Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Pura Penataran Agung Lempuyang Temple where you will see The Gate of Heaven. Need about 2,5-hour driving to reach this place from your hotel. Located of this temple is on the slope of Mount Lempuyang, at 1,175 meters above the sea level. So that’s way This temple has become one of the highest temples in Bali. The Gate of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple became number one popular tourist destination tour in 2018 because this spot is Instagramable. The purpose of tourist come to this Temple more because they want to take a picture in between "The Gate of Heaven".
Notes: Recently this temple was visited by many tourists so the line for taking photos is very long.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Tirta Gangga is the ancient and historical spot that comes from the era of Karangasem kingdom few hundred years ago. The scenery and architectural design here is really beautiful. It is like you are going back to the past when you enjoy this place. The main attraction in Tirta Gangga is the ancient pool. In this pool, you can see beautiful fish that swimming freely. Here, you also can find water spring that came from under the tree. The water from this water spring is believed to be holy water by the locals that have many magical effects.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Asah Hill, Desa Bugbug, Karangasem 80851 Indonesia
At Bukit Asah / Asah Hill you will see a great view of small island separate from the main island. The View of the ocean from this place are amazing. Here also the best camp zone in Bali with the sea views.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Virgin Beach, Jl. Pantai Bias Putih, Karangasem Indonesia
Virgin Beach is Nice beach with white sand and not so crowded. The beach such a private beach for you to enjoy the clear blue sky, beach sands, and just relaxing yourself here is a great thing to do!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from the main lobby of your hotel in Ubud, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak,Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran or SanurAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The tour is long trip will cover a distance of approximately 150 miles go and back
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.