See Indonesia in One Afternoon in Bali
Taman Nusa is an Indonesian Cultural Park, one of Bali’s most unique cultural attractions, offering an inspiring and educational day out for the whole family throughout its 15-hectare site in Gianyar filled with Indonesia heritage. The park’s vast grounds are filled with enclosed and open-air displays, comprising a collection of 60 authentic traditional houses from all over Indonesia, along with a variety of traditional dances and music performances from some regions of the Indonesian archipelago.
Not only will visitors get a broader sense of the nation’s history, they will also get a fascinating glimpse into the way of lives on the many disparate islands that is nowadays collectively called Indonesia. Taman Nusa Cultural Park is located within the local community of Banjar Blahpane Kelod in Gianyar’s Sidan village, only a 30-45 mins transfer east from the main Ubud or Sanur area, or 1 - 1.5 hours drive from Kuta. Visitors normally spend 1 - 2 hours at Taman Nusa.
What's included :
- Taman Nusa Admission
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks: Cafetarias and restaurant are available at the Park.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off: We offer return transport service (private) to and from your hotel, with a fee of Rp. 100.000 per person, with the minimum of 2 people. Kindly book with us in advance (24 hours in advance), informing us your name, hotel / accomodation along with your room number, preferred pick up time and date, and a local mobile number if available.
Stop At: Taman Nusa, Jl. Taman Bali - Banjarangkan Banjar Blahpane Kelod, Sidan, Gianyar 80515 Indonesia
Taman Nusa is a cultural park that aims to o er a comprehensive information on the cultures of Indonesia’s various ethnic groups in an attractive and interactive way, while enjoying the natural beauty of Bali. Situated on 15 hectares of land, visitors are invited to explore and experience Indonesia’s journey throughout the ages, beginning with:
• PREHISTORIC ERA •
• BRONZE AGE •
• KINGDOM AGE • With one of its masterpieces in the form of Borobudur Temple
• CULTURAL VILLAGE • With more than 60 traditional houses, some of which are hundreds of years old. Visitors are given the opportunity to experience the modest village life of the diverse and distinct ethnicities from all over Indonesia and see various crafts and performing arts.
• EARLY INDONESIA • With the statue of Prime Minister Gadjah Mada, the Trowulan Temple and the Gate of Sumpah Pemuda: the beginnings of a uni ed Indonesia
• INDONESIAN INDEPENDENCE • With the statues of Proclamators Soekarno and Hatta standing in front of the Indonesian Declaration of Independence
• FUTURE OF INDONESIA • A library and three museums that showcase the various cultural heritage and legacy of the nation such as wayang, batik, weaving and embroidery. The Sapu Lidi Library underscores the importance of both knowledge and unity in the future, while the museum offers the diverse culture and wisdom of the past.
At the end of the journey, visitors are treated with the scenic view of a cliff, overlooking verdant rice terraces and lush jungle, with the waters of Melangit River rushing below.
Departure Point :Bali
Departure Time :10 am - 5 pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies from children age 2-12 years old
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, the total length of walking track is 1.2-1.5 km. Advisable to wear comfortable shoes or slippers.
- A buggy is available upon request on arrival, strictly for visitors with disability. There are some areas that cannot be accessible by wheelchair / buggy. Assistance will be provided on site.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers