Secret Garden Bali & Pura Ulun Danu Small Group Tour – Full Day
● Trek through the Secret Garden and cliff jump into refreshing Kembar Waterfall
● Explore traditional Sambangan Village amidst verdant rice terraces
● Visit Ulun Danu Beratan Temple, a water temple sitting on a lake
● Travel with an experienced Balinese tour guide
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kembar Waterfall
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
Want to ditch the crowds and find secret spots on the Island of the Gods?
Look no further because we’ve planned the perfect Bali day trip stopping at the most secluded spots on the island. We’ll pick you up before the other travellers are awake (around 6am) and journey through the mountains towards Ulun Danu Beratan Temple, also known as Pura Ulun Danu, a 400-year-old Hindu temple dedicated to goddess Dewi Danu and featured on the 50,000 Rupiah bank note!
This sacred water temple surrounded by mountains is the ideal place to soak up fresh air while learning about the history from your knowledgeable guide.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Kembar Waterfall, R4G4+8J5, Ambengan, Sukasada, Buleleng Regency, Bali 81161, Indonesia
We’re turning up the adrenaline with cliff jumping and swimming in the gorgeous Kembar Waterfall, a hidden gem unknown to most tourists – hence its nickname “secret waterfall Bali”. You’ll have two hours to swim, jump and snap photos before we tuck into a well-deserved lunch at a local restaurant (own expense).
You’ll feel at one with nature after we’ve trekked to the Secret Garden, a leafy region of Bali famous for hiking and natural blue and turquoise swimming holes.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
FREE PICK-UP from: Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Kerobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Ubud; Extra charge for pick up from Lovina, Amed, Tulamben 150K/Pax, Candidasa 100K/Pax). For group bookings, exact pickup time depends on the participants' respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time.IMPORTANT: IF AVAILABLE, PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR HOTEL NAME AND ADDRESS BEFORE COMPLETING THE PAYMENTIMPORTANT NOTICEKindly be at your meeting point/hotel lobby (please ensure your accommodation is within our free pickup areas) at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting/pick up time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before proceeding to the next stop. If you are headed to a meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility impairments
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons