Scuba Diving Trip (2 dives) to Nusa Penida from Lembongan
Award-winning Tamarind Divers is a small, locally-owned PADI Dive Center, based on the paradise island of Nusa Lembongan, Bali. Our aim is to provide a professional, safe, and fun diving experience, with small groups whose individual diving needs can be satisfied. We have a wealth of expertise within our international team of Instructors and Divemasters, who together have more than 30 years of diving experience in the waters around Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida.
Our daily dive trips usually consist of 2 guided dives, along the spectacular coasts of Nusa Lembongan & Nusa Penida. We offer a maximum of 4 guests per guide and all our guides are professionally trained PADI Instructors or Divemasters. We also match divers with equivalent certification levels, if you do not already have a buddy, so you can maximize your profile and dive time. Always wanted to dive with a manta, or check out the mysterious mola? Then what are you waiting for!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Personal Diving Insurance
- Manta Point surcharge of IDR 100,000 / person
This trip is for certified divers only and guests must be staying on Nusa Lembongan the night before.
Our dive trips usually depart at approx. 08:00 am for two dives at two different sites and return around 13:00pm. Regarding the dive sites, we select the most appropriate site for the day depending on current, swell, and tide conditions. Our priority is your safety and will only head to sites that can ensure a wonderful experience. We can assure you that all our dive sites are beautiful. For a more comprehensive description of each site have a look at our website under the main heading ‘diving’.
The dive trip includes all scuba equipment hire, pick up from your accommodation in Nusa Lembongan, lunch, tea, coffee and water on the boat.
We will contact you before the trip date to arrange pick up times and lunch orders.
Just a special note, should the conditions allow us to head to Manta Point we require a minimum of two divers and apply an additional IDR 100,000 / person (paid locally). Trips to Manta Point and Manta Bay are dependent on the swell and waves not being too big on the South West coast of Nusa Penida.
• Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Lembongan, Bali
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will contact you by WhatsApp to arrange lunch, pick up time and location
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 18 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Divers must have no medical issues - a form will be emailed in advance of the trip
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.